Please bring back Falcon 180B-chat :( :(

by DarkCesare - opened

it was simply legendary! please guys! i know 180B model must be hard and expensive to maintain, but there could be usage limitations like limited prompt per day and will have to wait for the next day to continue from there. i won't even mind ads there! (yeah, will disable adblocker). please consider bringing it back soon :(

Hugging Chat org

The main reason was mostly low usage, we have to put aside a fair amount of GPUs to keep it available at all time but it was not being used enough to justify it, as it's no longer the newest hottest model ๐Ÿ˜ Pinning those resources to Falcon also prevents us from showcasing other cool newer models so it's a trade-off we have to make.

@nsarrazin please read and reply even if it's a no. ๐Ÿ˜ข
you can allocate very little resources (the bare minimum) to falcon180b-chat, even it gets overloaded or responds slow, we can still access our hanging chats every now and then. also, there will be a 180B model in the list too (even if it worked only sometimes). or at the very least is there any hope to see it again after a while?
& thank you very much for your quick response! and i sincerely apologize for this and for taking your time.

& some nonsense ig:
another option is limited time availability, like 1 or 2 hours at off hours auto allocation to f180b-c. 4AM or so (regarding timezone there) (could be written there at the list). but i don't think you would even think of this as an option, trying luck ig

Yep I would like to use falcon-180b too... I'm not very active but there's someday u come back and ask something to that big chungus model... There should be a slower instance or only one (if it's not very used)

@maprofi but it's gone now. 180B model running at scale is really expensive. & The traffic wasn't even going there (I'm not experienced in auto scale resources management upon traffic).
A prior notice would've really helped at the very least. Could tidy things up. But let's not dwell on that now. I hope we'll get prior notice in such future scenarios.