Conversation Encryption and/or local storage

by FeloniousPunk - opened

Per the About & Privacy statement, once one has opted out of sharing conversations with the model's author, conversations are stored remotely by HuggingFace for one's own access. While these files can be deleted by the user, no mention is made of how or where the files are stored.

I'd like to be able to encrypt those files or store them locally. Is there any way to do this?

Once one has opted out of sharing conversations, are the contents of the conversation accessible by any means other than by accessing the conversation history?

Thanks for your time - and hopefully I'm not duplicating an existing discussion. I did read through the history, but didn't see any discussion of this topic.

Yeah. & Its really good for me that it's stored safely, we can't even access it if lost the link & deleted the og chat. There should be a section of list where whatever chat we made unlisted & sharable would be there. Even if we can't 'delete' the chats we should be able to 'remove' them from our that list section.. eg list:
[chat_name...][link_key]