NETWORK ERRORS

by mintsf - opened

I am having an issue with the system giving me netowork errors today. This is the first time this has happened.

When the system briefly worked again - it did not recognize the request that was already in the window and attempted to recreate the wheel. It then scraped information off of the web that was clearly plagarized.

Lastly, I like the responses I get on HuggingChat compared to the actual ChatGPT, however it would be great if there was a way to ask it to reference say Request 1 or 2 and then request it to revert back to response number 1 or 2 because it completely messes up and then everything oftentimes needs to be started over. So...I like response number 3 and 4. Could we put something creative from both responses without duplication? or may maybe....I like response number 3 could add something about XYZ?

Perhaps it already has this abilty and I am just not aware of it, but hopefully this could be a helpful request.

I have the same fucking thing is not working

Same here. I get the same error across multiple different browsers, and multiple different devices. It's basically unusable for me.

Screenshot from 2023-10-21 11-05-22.png

This started happening just recently. A week or more ago, I never had a problem

Hugging Chat has errors for me everytime lol

Hugging Chat org

Hi! We had some API related issues recently that should now be fixed. Feel free to try again and let me know if it happens again!

nsarrazin changed discussion status to closed