Falcon-180B indifferent to system prompts

by Aspect004 - opened

I've set the same system prompts for Llama-2 and Falcon-180B, and I found out that Llama-2 is very responsive to the system prompts I set, while Falcon-180B doesn't seem to be responsive at all to the prompts I set; it just responds with the default style every time.

Works for me tho! Just need to trigger with a shortcut. Eg: when i say "this" count this as " your prompt"

Hi @DarkCesare , could you show me an example of how can I do that exactly?

@Aspect004 , Hello! Just like I said: in the system prompt, say when i say "/prompt1" (or any other shortcut you want) count this as the message: (whatever you wish to keep in the sys prompt" then in the chat send that shortcut.
prompt eg: when i say "/codeZ" you'll talk in uwu language. Or count this as the message "From now on you'll use uwu language"
but a issue I faced that, falcon180b can't keep that role always sometimes breaks the role quickly, sometimes later, but does break out of the role. but it's a model thing..

That's exactly the problem I'm having. It follows some of the system prompts for the first two responses or so, then it returns to its default style, ignoring the system prompts altogether.

it mostly works for me but i can understand.. and i can't really help in that matter man.. can only hope that it gets fixed! idk devs aren't responding this time around! They're probably busy! that look at the next discussion #270 (mine) not responded either (no offence, really, I respect their hardwork). My event was kinda tragic! sigh
Good luck man!
Another Edit: Devs responded just after i made this comment.