Chat response in json is truncated

by noVaikon - opened

When I don't specify the output format, I get the complete text.
When I specify that I want the output in JSON, it gets truncated.

Has anybody any idea how to fix this?

Prompt: create a story with the background of cyberpank, output in json

And the response:

"story": { "title": "Shadowrunners", "authors": ["LAION e.V."], "date": "2023-04-01", "characters": [ { "name": "Alice Morgan", "age": 35, "gender": "Female", "race": "Human", " occupation": "Freelance Hacker", "description": "A skilled hacker who has made a living by exploiting vulnerabilities in corporate networks for fun and profit. She is always on the lookout for her next big score, but she never forgets that the real power lies in knowledge and experience, not just money and possessions." }, { "name": "Bob Smith", "age": 42, "gender": "Male", "race": "Human", "occupation": "Corporate Executive", "description": "A ruthless executive at one of the largest multinational conglomerates in the world. He believes that the ends justify the means, and he will stop at nothing to achieve his goals. His ambition knows no bounds, and he will use anyone and everyone as pawns in his games of power and control." } ], "plot": { "summary": "In a dystopian future where technology has advanced beyond our wildest dreams, two unlikely allies must come together to take down a powerful corporation before they can enslave humanity forever.", "chapters": [ { "title": "Chapter One - Infiltrating the Network", "summary": "Alice discovers a hidden backdoor into the company's network and begins exploring their systems, looking for valuable data to sell on the black market.", "events": [ { "event_type": "Dialogue", "speaker": "Alice", "dialogue": "I've been digging through these corporate databases all day, and I think I might have found something juicy. This could be worth a lot of money!" }, { "event_type": "Action", "action": "Alice downloads sensitive corporate files onto her personal datadrive." } ] }, { "title": "C

Hugging Chat org

Hi! Thanks for reporting this. I think it's a duplicate of this issue and we'll be having a look at that. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

nsarrazin changed discussion status to closed