i just asked this simple question and here is the response i got with context from three different gpt

by Ssudhesh - opened

seems like Bard has more accurate answer atleast for this question without context
Huggingface chat:
i am a ML engineer, what is llm
I apologize for misunderstanding your question earlier. As a Machine Learning (ML) engineer, you are likely referring to Large Language Model (LLM) instead of Master of Laws (LLM).

Large Language Model (LLM) is a type of artificial intelligence (AI) model that is trained on vast amounts of text data to generate language outputs that are coherent and natural-sounding. These models have become increasingly popular in recent years due to their impressive capabilities in generating text, summarizing content, and even creating new text.

Some examples of LLMs include:

BERT (Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers): Developed by Google, BERT is a powerful LLM that has achieved state-of-the-art results in a wide range of natural language processing (NLP) tasks.
RoBERTa (Robustly Optimized BERT Pretraining Approach): Developed by Facebook AI, RoBERTa is a variant of BERT that uses a different approach to pre-training and has achieved even better results in some NLP tasks.
DistilBERT (Distilled BERT): Developed by Google, DistilBERT is a smaller and more efficient version of BERT that has achieved comparable results to BERT while requiring fewer computational resources.
Longformer (Long-range dependence transformer): Developed by researchers at Google and the University of California, Longformer is an LLM that is specifically designed to handle long-range dependencies in text, making it particularly useful for tasks such as machine translation and text summarization.
ELECTRA (Efficient Lifelong End-to-End Text Recognition with Attention): Developed by researchers at Google, ELECTRA is an LLM that uses a combination of text-to-text and text-to-image tasks to pre-train a single model that can perform a wide range of NLP tasks.

from chat gpt
i am a ml engineer, what is llm
ChatGPT
As a machine learning (ML) engineer, "LLM" typically does not directly relate to your profession. "LLM" stands for "Master of Laws," which is a postgraduate degree in law, as I mentioned in my previous response. It is an advanced academic degree for individuals pursuing a career in the legal field.

For a machine learning engineer, the relevant educational qualifications are typically related to computer science, engineering, or a closely related field. Common degrees for ML engineers include:

Bachelor's in Computer Science or Engineering: Many ML engineers start with a bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, electrical engineering, or a related field. This provides a solid foundation in programming, algorithms, and data structures.

Master's in Computer Science or Data Science: Some ML engineers pursue a master's degree in computer science or data science to gain specialized knowledge in machine learning, data analysis, and advanced algorithms.

Ph.D. in Computer Science or Artificial Intelligence: For those interested in research and cutting-edge developments in ML, pursuing a Ph.D. in computer science or artificial intelligence can be advantageous.

from Bard:
what is llm

LLM stands for Large Language Model. It is a type of artificial intelligence (AI) that has been trained on a massive dataset of text and code. This allows the model to understand and generate language in a human-like way.

LLMs are used for a variety of tasks, including:

Following instructions
Answering questions
Generating text
Translating languages
Writing different kinds of creative content
LLMs are still under development, but they have the potential to be powerful tools for a variety of applications. They are particularly well-suited for tasks that require understanding and generating natural language, such as customer service chatbots and medical diagnosis tools.

Here are some of the most popular LLMs:

GPT-3 (Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3) is an LLM developed by OpenAI. It has 175 billion parameters, making it one of the largest and most powerful LLMs available.
Bard is an LLM developed by Google AI. It has 137 billion parameters and is designed to be a general-purpose LLM. Bard has been shown to be capable of performing a variety of tasks, including following instructions, answering questions, and generating text.
Llama 2 is an LLM developed by Meta AI. It has 70 billion parameters and is designed to be a general-purpose LLM. Llama 2 has been shown to outperform other LLMs on a number of tasks, including reasoning and coding.
LLMs are a rapidly evolving field, and new models are being developed all the time. As LLMs become more powerful, they will become increasingly useful for a variety of applications.

Ssudhesh changed discussion status to closed