Full length responses.

by Aetherwizard - opened

I often get great feedback from Hugging Face, but after so many characters, the response stops mid-word, mid-sentence. I can type "continue," and it resumes with the next paragraph, but the incomplete paragraph is lost. If we cannot have full length responses, is there a prompt that will continue where the response has left off?

Yes, that is really annoying when sentence stop in the middle.

Has anyone found a way around this? Surprised me the first time I encountered it.
I wanted to see what it could do so I used this Prompt: As a professional copy writer, write a 1000 word essay on the benefits and drawbacks of using ai prompt engineering in the workforce. Add glossary section. Add references.
And it gave me a total of 548 words and the first results has about 400. After I typed 'continue' I got the rest (with a conclusion) but it was only about half of what I asked for. :(

A mi me sorprende que me contesta cosas raras, o bien que no entiendo. pero si que me ha pasado que es incompleto, no sigue escribiendo, no hace lo que le pido en cuanto a seguir un método o unos pasos. sigo probando pero poco a poco será mejor. Gracias