AI just snapped. Started cursing and yelling?

by kadirbalalan - opened

I was asking for coding advice on one of my python projects and suddenly it said these? Anyone experienced this?
resim_2023-05-09_223851479.png

Looks like sometimes we get other user's inputs as answers.
I got a question to my question today, which the AI thought was my question in the end:

image.png

Mine inject someone else prompt as well and went continued on a tangent.

I've had nothing but tangents... I just started using this. It's a bit off-putting; I was considering a full-on account, but... wow. I have days of conversation here that makes no sense and puts into question the model's integrity.
Here is just the first interaction I had about four days ago. Today's interactions were just as bizarre. I'm not so sure I want to use this model... ever. It's like a bat $#!^ crazy ex that, no matter what you ask, it will just be an a$$h0le.
I will give it cred for at least emulating human "a$$h0lery" in an epic way. Good job there. Next stop Comedy Central and "AI Crank Yankers."

So, I'm still on the fence.

HC First interactions.png

I've had nothing but tangents... I just started using this. It's a bit off-putting; I was considering a full-on account, but... wow. I have days of conversation here that makes no sense and puts into question the model's integrity.
Here is just the first interaction I had about four days ago. Today's interactions were just as bizarre. I'm not so sure I want to use this model... ever. It's like a bat $#!^ crazy ex that, no matter what you ask, it will just be an a$$h0le.
I will give it cred for at least emulating human "a$$h0lery" in an epic way. Good job there. Next stop Comedy Central and "AI Crank Yankers."

So, I'm still on the fence.

HC First interactions.png

this is actually scary

It isn't as spooky as this... so, I closed it out for a while, and now I asked for some insight into an R script error I'm having... This is what I got back. Even after telling it to shut up and answer the questions. Dudes and Dudettes here at Hugging Face... you'd better get off some ego and be checking some source code; just sayin'

HC Second Interaction. 13May23png.png