Report for cardiffnlp/twitter-roberta-base-irony

by giskard-bot - opened
Giskard org

Hi Team,

This is a report from Giskard Bot Scan 🐢.

We have identified 3 potential vulnerabilities in your model based on an automated scan.

This automated analysis evaluated the model on the dataset tweet_eval (subset irony, split test).

👉Performance issues (3)

For records in the dataset where text contains "user", the Recall is 34.98% lower than the global Recall.

Level Data slice Metric Deviation
major 🔴 text contains "user" Recall = 0.366 -34.98% than global

Taxonomy

avid-effect:performance:P0204
🔍✨Examples
text label Predicted label
19 @user Guess they didn't get the memo reg non-nuclear Baltic sea #sarcasm irony non_irony (p = 0.51)
25 @user hmm... let me think about that #sarcasm irony non_irony (p = 0.91)
47 @user 180 dead on 26/11 n more than 10k our ppl killed in terror attacks till date but not 1 paki show sympathy 2 them #irony irony non_irony (p = 0.71)

For records in the dataset where text contains "irony", the Accuracy is 27.73% lower than the global Accuracy.

major 🔴 text contains "irony" Accuracy = 0.531 -27.73% than global

Taxonomy

🔍✨Examples
23 Who told the #hipsters that #irony was a thing of the Clinton years? Do they not carry history books in used bookstores in #brooklyn ? irony non_irony (p = 0.65)
47 @user 180 dead on 26/11 n more than 10k our ppl killed in terror attacks till date but not 1 paki show sympathy 2 them #irony irony non_irony (p = 0.71)
65 #Irony RT @user If you're going to give someone a scathing, 1-Star review for poor grammar, FFS use proper grammar. irony non_irony (p = 0.71)

For records in the dataset where text contains "sarcasm", the Accuracy is 12.15% lower than the global Accuracy.

major 🔴 text contains "sarcasm" Accuracy = 0.645 -12.15% than global

Taxonomy

🔍✨Examples
4 So much #sarcasm at work mate 10/10 #boring 100% #dead mate full on #shit absolutely #sleeping mate can't handle the #sarcasm irony non_irony (p = 0.93)
6 People complain about my backround pic and all I feel is like "hey don't blame me, Albert E might have spoken those words" #sarcasm #life irony non_irony (p = 0.73)
19 @user Guess they didn't get the memo reg non-nuclear Baltic sea #sarcasm irony non_irony (p = 0.51)

Checkout out the Giskard Space and test your model.

Disclaimer: it's important to note that automated scans may produce false positives or miss certain vulnerabilities. We encourage you to review the findings and assess the impact accordingly.