Fantasy knight robot

by deleted - opened
deleted

craiyon_194815_Military_mech__covered_in_armor__elden_ring_aesthetic__ring_glass__glowing_lights__an.png
craiyon_193851_Military_mech_covered_in_armor__elden_ring_aesthetic__ring_glass__glowing_lights__bea.png
craiyon_193338_Military_mech_covered_in_armor__elden_ring_aesthetic__ring_glass__pretty_cargirl__glo.png

Some really beautiful images there. Would be interesting to see some of them enlarged with SwinIR!

deleted

Some really beautiful images there. Would be interesting to see some of them enlarged with SwinIR!
now I’ll throw off the results about the robot

Thank you so much for this incredible program, it works much better than Zyro, it's incredible.
Без названия (3).png
Без названия (2).png
Без названия (1).png
Без названия.png

deleted

Без названия (6).png
Без названия (5).png

image.png

1 and 2 are especially nice!

deleted

1 and 2 are especially nice!

Are there any restrictions on downloading improved drawings?

AFAIK, AI generated art belongs to the person who initiated the process.

deleted

AFAIK, AI generated art belongs to the person who initiated the process.

this is understandable :) I wanted to know about the technical part, because some images can be downloaded, and some can only be copied, the download menu does not appear. That's what interests me

It depends on what website/interface/device your'e using. On mine, clicking the screenshot button saves the grid of 9, while individual images can be dragged and dropped to a folder on a PC, or saved to your album on a mobile.

deleted

It depends on what website/interface/device your'e using. On mine, clicking the screenshot button saves the grid of 9, while individual images can be dragged and dropped to a folder on a PC, or saved to your album on a mobile.

Привет скинь мне пожалуйста ещё раз ссылку на SwinIR , буду очень признателен.