Any suggestions for improving this?

by Avester9368 - opened

Aiming for 2, 4 or 8
craiyon_174551_A_portrait_of_a_beautiful_fantasy_druid_woman_aiming_a_bow_and_arrow_at_the_camera__d.png

deleted

HD phone wallpaper

Getting closer
craiyon_182235_A__portrait_of_a_beautiful_fantasy_druid_woman_aiming_a_bow_and_arrow_at_the_camera__.png

Craiyon needs to work on the “highly detailed face”

Craiyon needs to work on the “highly detailed face”

Yep, it's either good face or good body, but not both

I've improved it. Aiming for 3 with the face of 1 or 5
craiyon_003106_A_close_up_hyper_realistic__portrait_of_a_beautiful_petite_druid_woman_with_a_highly_.png

deleted

improved, giving preference to artistic composition
craiyon_210504_Druid__majestic_woman__covered_in_armor__bow_and_arrow__beautifully_aims_at_the_viewe.png
craiyon_205813_Druid__majestic_woman__covered_in_armor__bow_and_arrow__elden_ring_aesthetic__feather.png

craiyon_210719_Druid__majestic_woman__covered_in_armor__bow_and_arrow__beautifully_aims_at_the_viewe.png

deleted

craiyon_212225_Elf_Druid__nice_woman__covered_in_armor__bow_and_arrow__beautifully_aims_at_the_viewe.png

craiyon_212225_Elf_Druid__nice_woman__covered_in_armor__bow_and_arrow__beautifully_aims_at_the_viewe.png

Is there any way to closer to the face?

deleted

if only the face, then perhaps it is enough just to put a portrait hint, but so that the whole body can be seen and at the same time there is a beautiful face, unfortunately Craiyon cannot do this, no matter how hard you try.

if only the face, then perhaps it is enough just to put a portrait hint, but so that the whole body can be seen and at the same time there is a beautiful face, unfortunately Craiyon cannot do this, no matter how hard you try.

craiyon_153212_Close_up_portrait_of_Elf_Druid__nice_woman__covered_in_armor__bow_and_arrow__beautifu.png

Is there a way to exclude keywords from being used? I don't want human ears visible with the animal ears

craiyon_154718_Cute_small_anime_girl_with_one__fox_tail__with_fox_ears__with_a_small_chest_size__rea.png

craiyon_155657_Cute_small_anime_girl_with_a_cat_tail__with_cat_ears__with_a_small_chest_size__realis.png

deleted

craiyon_153212_Close_up_portrait_of_Elf_Druid__nice_woman__covered_in_armor__bow_and_arrow__beautifu.png

you can try this chain of hints with their help AI is also good at drawing a female body and face
craiyon_225604_Elf_druid__majestic_nice_woman__fantasy_forest__fantasy_clothes__steam__glass_balls__.png
craiyon_225419_Elf_druid__majestic_nice_woman__fantasy_forest__fantasy_clothes__steam__glass_balls__.png

craiyon_230054_Elf_druid__majestic_nice_woman__fantasy_armor__fantasy_forest__steam__glass_balls__3_.png

deleted

Is there a way to exclude keywords from being used? I don't want human ears visible with the animal ears

craiyon_154718_Cute_small_anime_girl_with_one__fox_tail__with_fox_ears__with_a_small_chest_size__rea.png

craiyon_155657_Cute_small_anime_girl_with_a_cat_tail__with_cat_ears__with_a_small_chest_size__realis.png

try to write separately the girl and the cat separated by commas

craiyon_165336_Cute_small_anime_girl__with_one_fox_tail__with_fox_ears__with_a_small_chest_size__rea.png

deleted

Like this?

I'm sure there is a way, I'll let you know when I find it 🤔

Like this?

I'm sure there is a way, I'll let you know when I find it 🤔

Ok, thanks

deleted

I'm sorry, but I didn't find a solution

I'm sorry, but I didn't find a solution

That's ok, thanks for trying!

The closest I've gotten to the picture in my head (minus the kneeling part)
craiyon_163942_Anime_portrait_of_a_girl__with_cat_tail_under_the_clothes__with_real_cat_ears__wearin.png

deleted

Try this hints
craiyon_112357_breathtaking_cute_Neko_catgirl_dressed_in_fantasy_clothes__looking_breathtaking_green.png

deleted

used another AI to generate hints, here's what happened
craiyon_235125_Amazing_Nekopara_fantastically_detailed_eyes_cute_breathtaking_girl_portrait_with_fan.png