a little research

by deleted - opened

made a little observation to find out which render is better. When using hyper render and render, the spheres do not have an ideal shape, some of them are deformed, but for that hyper render gives them variety and the quantity is respected, as it was said in the request. On the other hand, when using super render and ultra render, the almost ideal shape of the sphere is observed, and only ultra render displayed the exact request regarding the amount, and also decorated them a little. If there are any other useful tips on the render hint, I will be glad if you share.
craiyon_230438_Spheres__render.png

craiyon_230635_Spheres__hyper_render.png

craiyon_230749_Spheres__super_render.png

craiyon_230908_Spheres__ultra_render.png

This is very interesting, I believe it has to do something with the AI using stronger words like "ultra", "hyper", etc.

deleted

it definitely works

Do you have idea why are almost all spheres independently on the render type, placed over the surface? I would expect just a ball and simple one colored background...

I tried to create porous structures...
I really like the two porous beads on the back on the second image. But I can not find the right key words to generate them exclusively :-(
craiyon_142749_green_spheres_with_many_small_pores__super_render__red_background.png

I tried to create porous structures...
I really like the two porous beads on the back on the second image. But I can not find the right key words to generate them exclusively :-(
craiyon_142749_green_spheres_with_many_small_pores__super_render__red_background.png

try hint texture
craiyon_153012_sphere_with_porous_texture__mega_render.png
craiyon_152842_sphere_with_porous_texture.png
craiyon_153453_Green_spheres_with_porous_texture__hyper_render.png

deleted

There are other options too :)
craiyon_160238_sphere_made_of_craters__render.png

craiyon_155752_sphere_made_of_green_sponge__render.png
craiyon_155619_sphere_made_of_sponge__render.png

craiyon_155956_green_sphere_made_of_holes__render.png

Cool, thank you very much! Sponge, holes, craters ... indeed, I have to go "out of the box".
Meantime I partially succeed with this
craiyon_160713_green_sphere_with_many_small_pores__super_render__red_background__macro__digital_art_.png
:

deleted

Cool, thank you very much! Sponge, holes, craters ... indeed, I have to go "out of the box".
Meantime I partially succeed with this
craiyon_160713_green_sphere_with_many_small_pores__super_render__red_background__macro__digital_art_.png
:

I am glad to help :)
craiyon_161631_spheres_are_made_of_relief_luminous_inside_glass_porous_texture__mega_render__HD_phon.png

deleted

What surprises me the most is that with texture, AI understands the anatomy of the body much better.
craiyon_163640_Cyberpunk_Nice_Body_Girl_are_made_of_relief_luminous_inside_glass_porous_texture__fog.png

I do not know... The simplest answer will be to blame AI bias. AI was trained on data from the Internet and internet is full of Instagram-Queens :-) With adding texture you avoid details where AI fails as e.g. face.

I do not know... The simplest answer will be to blame AI bias. AI was trained on data from the Internet, and internet is full of Instagram-Queens :-) And with adding texture you avoid details where AI fails as e.g. face.

He didn't understand faces before.:)) if you add a hint, digital art, digital painting, artwork or fan art, as well as a beautiful face, everything will become much better :)

deleted

this is the face we managed to get with the texture
craiyon_173629_Fantasy_fantastic_anime_Nice_Face_cat_girl_are_made_of_porous_texture__ultra_render__.png

You are right, but any small imperfection on the face makes whole image ugly. Even minimal asymmetry of eyes, hands, body, etc. disturb the final outcome. For us, human beings, symmetric body/face = nice body face. For me, with adding texture, AI do not "understands the anatomy" of the body better, but it is avoiding (covering) details what in final makes the body/face more symmetric, i.e. nicer.

deleted

You are right, but any small imperfection on the face makes whole image ugly. Even minimal asymmetry of eyes, hands, body, etc. disturb the final outcome. For us, human beings, symmetric body/face = nice body face. For me, with adding texture, AI do not "understands the anatomy" of the body better, but it is avoiding (covering) details what in final makes the body/face more symmetric, i.e. nicer.

here I agree, but let's call it a kind of crutch so that it would not be so scary to look at people, I hope that soon the developers will resolve their issues and update the AI ​​​​so that it can already show good results without any texture

Thank you very much for the help. I am trying to get the image that I could use for research project presentation, poster or graphical abstract. I made white porous beads, which are coated with fluorescent green coat and used for blood purification. Something similar to dialysis. I am tired to see PowerPoint spheres etc. and of course I am not so skilled to draw it by myself :-)

deleted

Thank you very much for the help. I am trying to get the image that I could use for research project presentation, poster or graphical abstract. I made white porous beads, which are coated with fluorescent green coat and used for blood purification. Something similar to dialysis. I am tired to see PowerPoint spheres etc. and of course I am not so skilled to draw it by myself :-)

I am very glad that I could help you, I wish you success in your presentation :)

Cat1- these are super cool!