Interior design inspiration

by Rootytooty - opened

Decided to try using this to help design my kitchen

It struggles to use defined shapes for cabinetry, but if i give very little or a lot of detail, the more realistic the shapes and less warping and overlap objects have. If some things are detailed/explicit, but not enough it starts to get wonky

It has a hard time understanding counter/countertop though

Screenshot_20220826-105905.png

Screenshot_20220826-111610.png

Screenshot_20220826-111336.png

Screenshot_20220826-111054.png

deleted

for such a request, he needs a more detailed description, every little thing, as well as more technical tips

It鈥檚 much better than I expected it would be

deleted

use render, then the lines are smoother
craiyon_211643_L_shaped_kitchen_with_maple_cabinets_black_kitchen_island_black_countertops_and_natur.png

I see humanity is evolving and so is the AI, with such new keywords and small and simple ways of techniques, like "hyper render"

That's interesting - I'm still learning technical terms, so that's good to know about hyper render and what it does.

Is there a glossary of these kinds of terms i can dig through and play with?

Throwing up another visual example of a prompt
Screenshot_20220829-095446.png

deleted

Throwing up another visual example of a prompt
Screenshot_20220829-095446.png

very good, thanks for sharing

deleted

That's interesting - I'm still learning technical terms, so that's good to know about hyper render and what it does.

Is there a glossary of these kinds of terms i can dig through and play with?

take one simple object, and apply to it in turn, hyper render, ultra render, super render and mega render, you will be surprised :) I am also now studying the glossary by trial and error, but in any case it is interesting, you can also apply to objects apply a hint (textura ) and describe what texture the object will consist of, this works just as well
craiyon_161631_spheres_are_made_of_relief_luminous_inside_glass_porous_texture__mega_render__HD_phon.png
craiyon_153012_sphere_with_porous_texture__mega_render.png

deleted
This comment has been hidden

kitchen.png