Can someone try to make Baby yoda in the form of darth vader??. i know midjouney was able to but i cant seem to get it to work on here.

by Bababooye - opened

Not totally sure what you mean with 'in the form of', but regardless, these are far from impressive results ;P As fun as Dall-e can be, the more I use it, the more I see its limitations. A major limitation is specifcity regarding placement and superimposition. There's maybe one decent result per search of these -
craiyon_163026_baby_yoda_wearing_vader_head_illustration_in_style_of_painting.png

craiyon_162902_baby_yoda_wearing_vader_head.png

craiyon_161546_baby_yoda_robes_with_darth_vader_helmet.png

i was using midjorney and this is what midjouney gave me!
Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 9.12.07 PM.png
far more impressive

the problem with craiyon is that its using images that have to exist which is not everything. so if it doesn't exist you don't get a picture. the fun part about midjourney

That's way better :) Is midjourney free?

A more important question about midjourney is not is it free but is it affordable. You get what you pay for.

$30 a month for unlimited acceses or $10 a month for limited access meaning you only get a certain amount of images you are allowed to generate for that month, and you get to dm the bot. plus only you, have to see your images no-one else