OK, This is Weird

by DavidJazz - opened

I entered a string of nonsense words and got this rather nice group of pics looking like rural UK. Other nonsense strings produced equally unpredictable and interesting things.
craiyon_120615_grooble__fnarg__ookle_br_.png

Maybe a series of Dalle's 'digital safe places'?

If a word is misspelled, it tries to guess what was actually meant. My guess is one of the words is slightly similar to a place name.

I made a few tests other day and my hypothesis is that it doesn't necessarily tries to guess the correct word, but somehow creates some consistent abstraction for what was said. Based on that, it generates similar images to nonsense words.

What I've done to test was to give inputs in different languages, being no interpreted by craiyon. The results were diverse, but some consistency were observed.

I made a few tests other day and my hypothesis is that it doesn't necessarily tries to guess the correct word, but somehow creates some consistent abstraction for what was said. Based on that, it generates similar images to nonsense words.

What I've done to test was to give inputs in different languages, being no interpreted by craiyon. The results were diverse, but some consistency were observed.

Here are the tests I've done:

https://huggingface.co/spaces/dalle-mini/dalle-mini/discussions/6901