Ghibli hijacked by Rob Zombie...

by Stylez - opened

Having too much fun with Rob Zombie hahah

craiyon_140325_Rob_zombies_devil_s_rejects_in_the_style_of_ghibli__trending_on_artstation.png
craiyon_140321_Rob_zombies_devil_s_rejects_in_the_style_of_ghibli__trending_on_artstation.png
craiyon_140317_Rob_zombies_devil_s_rejects_in_the_style_of_ghibli__trending_on_artstation.png
craiyon_140313_Rob_zombies_devil_s_rejects_in_the_style_of_ghibli__trending_on_artstation.png
craiyon_140309_Rob_zombies_devil_s_rejects_in_the_style_of_ghibli__trending_on_artstation.png
craiyon_140306_Rob_zombies_devil_s_rejects_in_the_style_of_ghibli__trending_on_artstation.png
craiyon_140302_Rob_zombies_devil_s_rejects_in_the_style_of_ghibli__trending_on_artstation.png
craiyon_140258_Rob_zombies_devil_s_rejects_in_the_style_of_ghibli__trending_on_artstation.png
craiyon_140254_Rob_zombies_devil_s_rejects_in_the_style_of_ghibli__trending_on_artstation.png
craiyon_140159_Rob_zombies_devil_s_rejects_in_the_style_of_ghibli__trending_on_artstation.png

You're right, it's a really fun theme

craiyon_134935_spirited_away_with_bloody_zombies_in_the_style_of_rob_zombie_s_the_devil_s_rejects_ar.png

craiyon_134216_spirited_away_in_the_style_of_rob_zombie_s_House_of_1000_Corpses_art.png

craiyon_135914__nbsp_totoro_surrounded_by_bloody_zombies_in_the_style_of_rob_zombie_s_the_devil_s_re.png

craiyon_140524_zombies_from_the_walking_dead_comic_and_kodama_in_the_detailed_style_of_shane_hensly_.png

Haha @BattleLemming I know right?! Take something that looks all bright and fun and turn it into madness and mayhem hahah. They need more anime like this! Awesome results, you should take some of those into Night Cafe and upscale some, it's free to use. They use a credit system, so you get a bunch at first then every day you get like 5 credits, i stock up and then use them to remix these hehe. I'll be getting credits for Midjourney soon and still waiting on Dall-E 2 :(