any suggestion to improve face quality while still keeping whole body in frame, i still want him to be anime style but i want him to have a high quality looking face, also how do i get the tail

by Bababooye - opened
Bababooye changed discussion title from any suggestion to improve face quality while still keeping whole body in frame, i still want him to be anime style but i want him to have a high quality looking face to any suggestion to improve face quality while still keeping whole body in frame, i still want him to be anime style but i want him to have a high quality looking face, also how do i get the tail

they have been implementing changes in some of the AI generators that keep them from making realistic faces and companies IP lately, wonder it's that what's happening here too. It's near impossible to get a good face on these lately. You can always photo shop it in, ooooor, take these and bring them into Night Cafe, it's free until you use up your credits but they do replenish them daily. I say take it in there, add the original prompts and tweak as needed. I went from
craiyon_034917_old_junky_robot_in_the_forest_with_a_yellow_bird_on_it_s_shoulder__a_rundown_steampun.png

to these...
tezq7xe2pr87SOWgMmNH.jpg
uqH7EI8MHl81SIE5Gbfg.jpg
iXN3NzaBWl941DxlZ66h.jpg
BQ71m6Bk6QIDf30AAxfG.jpg

It might fix those faces for you ;)

could you try making it again but with your own prompts i want to see how you would create it , but make sure he has a visible cat tail

yea it's damn near impossible to get mini to make good faces, you should try Night Cafe, it's free and it is more coherent than mini, if you run out of credits, you can wait until the next day for 5 more or you can purchase them if you want. Midjourney is probably your best bet, you get some free credits there as well but once they're gonna you have to pay for them, so use the free credits wisely. I use the free apps to get the concept right then I use those prompts in NC and MJ. You do need to create a discord account if you haven't already to use Midjourney. Trust me though, it is way worth it and I bet you any money you'll get the image you're looking for
craiyon_120818_realist_anime_boy_with_blue_hair_and_cat_ears_with_a_cat_tail_standing_in_a_field_of_.png
craiyon_115318_realist_anime_boy_with_blue_hair_and_cat_ears_with_a_cat_tail_standing_in_a_field_of_.png

oops accidentally posted the pic twice lol but he does have the tail lol

If I had credits in night cafe i would have tried there... that being said, you should give it a go!

i just got access to Dalle-2

i put in a request about a week ago and just got the invite last night

i put in a request about a week ago and just got the invite last night

wait whaaaaat, I put mine in as soon as the link went up to sign up for the invite, dang it. Fingers crossed I get mine soon. Was it just sent to your email? Maybe mine is in a junk folder hmmmm

There's like one with a face smh, yeah if you have access to Dall-E I'd say just rock with that... can you upload images to Dall-E as a stating image to work from like in Night Cafe?

craiyon_132724_realistic_anime_boy_with_blue_hair_and_cat_ears_with_a_cat_tail_standing_in_a_field_o.png

craiyon_131237_realistic_anime_boy_with_blue_hair_and_cat_ears_with_a_cat_tail_standing_in_a_field_o.png

craiyon_120818_realist_anime_boy_with_blue_hair_and_cat_ears_with_a_cat_tail_standing_in_a_field_of_.png

yes mine arrived this is what it looks like.
Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 2.13.47 PM.png

yeah looks like I'm still on the wait list I guess, ughhhhhh, lol all good I'll get it eventually just suuuuucks having to wait, meanwhile I keep seeing people get invited, I feel all left out n junk hah

actually i think it was more like a week and a half

acutally imma say it was 2 weeks

i forget how long ago i actually sent the request, feels like forever tho tbh.... lol

i dont like Dalle-2 anymore

Yeah, Like there banning blood, guns and other non politically correct words It so dumb, Here is an example I wanted a limousine with bullet holes and that is on fire This is what i asked Craiyon, Dalle-2 would not even allow me to generate a image, like 馃槖 Even if Craiyon.Ai is not as high quality it still free and i get what i want without censorship.Same goes with Midjourney it just censors too much, i dont always want to create just rainbows and unicorns Like I understand the need for censorship but geez it just limits what i can do especially when generating complex images What ive found is that for non censored and limitless ai art possibilities, i think Craiyon, Nightcafe and Stari ai are the best so far

here's an example
craiyon_111610_A_limousine_with_bullet_holes_in_the_side_doors_and_that_is_covered_in_flames.png

Have you tried Night Cafe? It's free also, well sorta, you get free credits with them all the time, it's what I use to upscale my craiyon creations! I bet you can get some "fire" images (pun intended) from these! The bottom middle looks like there a hand with a gun where the mirror should be lol.