"Dystopia" a new theme park, coming soon!

by Stylez - opened

Love me some Ian Hubert, figured I'd give a crack at creating something in the same vein as his work. Good job mini!

craiyon_093847_dystopian_amusement_part_people_and_robots_everywhere__bumber_cars__roller_coaster__h.png
craiyon_093839_dystopian_amusement_part_people_and_robots_everywhere__bumber_cars__roller_coaster__h.png
craiyon_093835_dystopian_amusement_part_people_and_robots_everywhere__bumber_cars__roller_coaster__h.png
craiyon_093831_dystopian_amusement_part_people_and_robots_everywhere__bumber_cars__roller_coaster__h.png
craiyon_093827_dystopian_amusement_part_people_and_robots_everywhere__bumber_cars__roller_coaster__h.png
craiyon_093823_dystopian_amusement_part_people_and_robots_everywhere__bumber_cars__roller_coaster__h.png
craiyon_093818_dystopian_amusement_part_people_and_robots_everywhere__bumber_cars__roller_coaster__h.png
craiyon_093814_dystopian_amusement_part_people_and_robots_everywhere__bumber_cars__roller_coaster__h.png
craiyon_093809_dystopian_amusement_part_people_and_robots_everywhere__bumber_cars__roller_coaster__h.png
craiyon_093759_dystopian_amusement_part_people_and_robots_everywhere__bumber_cars__roller_coaster__h.png
craiyon_092847_dystopian_amusement_part_people_and_robots_everywhere__in_the_style_of_ian_hubert__bl.png
craiyon_092840_dystopian_amusement_part_people_and_robots_everywhere__in_the_style_of_ian_hubert__bl.png
craiyon_092837_dystopian_amusement_part_people_and_robots_everywhere__in_the_style_of_ian_hubert__bl.png
craiyon_092831_dystopian_amusement_part_people_and_robots_everywhere__in_the_style_of_ian_hubert__bl.png
craiyon_092827_dystopian_amusement_part_people_and_robots_everywhere__in_the_style_of_ian_hubert__bl.png
craiyon_092824_dystopian_amusement_part_people_and_robots_everywhere__in_the_style_of_ian_hubert__bl.png
craiyon_092820_dystopian_amusement_part_people_and_robots_everywhere__in_the_style_of_ian_hubert__bl.png
craiyon_092816_dystopian_amusement_part_people_and_robots_everywhere__in_the_style_of_ian_hubert__bl.png
craiyon_092812_dystopian_amusement_part_people_and_robots_everywhere__in_the_style_of_ian_hubert__bl.png
craiyon_092807_dystopian_amusement_part_people_and_robots_everywhere__in_the_style_of_ian_hubert__bl.png

Recently made this in Nightcafe
YHNmcUNKj3efGm2ETDjR_4x.jpg

Heck ya man, yeah I take the images I get from here, then upload them to NC and tweak the prompts to get some pretty dope versions of what i made here. I use this site almost as a sketchbook if you will. Just something to try out prompts with until I dial it in then I let NC take it up a notch or 6 hehe. Nice, you should keep upscaling that one, I'm digging it, just looks like it can use a little bit more baking ;)

Heck ya man, yeah I take the images I get from here, then upload them to NC and tweak the prompts to get some pretty dope versions of what i made here. I use this site almost as a sketchbook if you will. Just something to try out prompts with until I dial it in then I let NC take it up a notch or 6 hehe. Nice, you should keep upscaling that one, I'm digging it, just looks like it can use a little bit more baking ;)

It was entirely made in Nightcafe. Craiyon/Dall-e Mini wasn't used at all