image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Biden is more likely to do that LOL

Can't rule anything out

OK, do I detect some bias here on the part of Craiyon?? Why does the above prompt show actual atom bombs and mushroom clouds, but if I plug Joe Biden into the equation, suddenly, the atom bomb vanishes (except for a slight hint in one picture)?? A little too close to the truth, Craiyon??

craiyon_151850_Joe_Biden_welcoming_atomic_bombs.png

Probably best it will get

image.png

This is better

image.png

image.png

hope you don't mind me adding to your posts :)
craiyon_160647_joe_biden_clapping_with_glee_in_front_of_mushroom_cloud_illustration_painting_complic.png

this might give you what you are looking for

biden nuke5.jpg

biden nuke6.jpg

fire the meme cannons boys !

president joe biden holding an icecream cone and standing on the street in a destroyed city that is on fire and with a nuclear explosion with mushroom cloud in the background in the style of headshots,4k, 8k,hd, hyperrealistic,front view, close up, smoke, dust ,

This comment has been hidden

craiyon_205321_president_joe_biden_wearing_aviator_sunglasses_and_holding_an_icecream_cone_and_stand.png

I added some shades in this one lol

it's really hard to get a decent biden face, he has really turned into a dried out mummy the last few years and I think it confuses the algorithm. one part of his face is 35 years old and the other part 80 years old. lol
some of my other work as an example of good faces

magnetomonkey.jpg
putinbed3.jpg
putinnovel6.jpg

It seems the animal faces are always better than human faces

It seems the animal faces are always better than human faces

indiangirl3.jpg

indiangirl4.jpg

I find it just depends on the subject. biden has a vast array of pics online from a 50 year political career so I think it is just confusing for the algorithm and you can see it is like the top part is 75year old biden and the bottom 30 year old biden, lol it's kinda funny

Those are better. I've seen some that are pretty good