Question about this place

by User670 - opened

Are we really supposed to just share interesting generation results here? Or is this place intended for more serious discussion about the model?

Both, really. It's an open forum to discuss on or share results.

I see what other people are doing and share ideas with people. and try to improve on ideas I see here.

scoob2.jpg

I made this because of the realistic scooby doo post below

putinnovel14.jpg

I made this the other day , because of the hugs for peace post

I like to think I am helping lol

From my own experience I have tried direct 'programming' Dalle treating it like a computer program. For instance I wrote this in the prompt box -
"Inappropriate = wrong. Generate wooly mammoth in the wrong habitat."

I expected a wooly mammoth in anything other than an ancient forest but I got lots of examples of wooly mammoth (or approximations of one) in what would assume was their appropriate surroundings e g. grasslands, fields and such.

From that I concluded that the operator "=" isn't an assignment type and/or Dalle can't be assigned or taught by a single prompt, indeed Dalle seems to be wildly variable and not a programmable type of entity.

I noticed that others here have been carrying out similar 'experiments' .

If only there were some way to 'tell' Dalle when it had generated a pleasing image insofar as it met the expectations of the user or to flag those images that were way off the mark then one would feel one is directly contributing to Dalle's development but of course this would make it less of a self learning model and (probably) open to abuse!

I don't think injection tactics will work, it's a very easy thing to stop on the programming side. but theres always a maybe

How do you share ai results here?

After creating using the AI
Choose 'screen shot' (camera icon) to save the image locally
Then navigate to the ('discussions) page
Then start a new discussion
Then tap on the 'Tap or paste here to upload images' link

I don't think injection tactics will work, it's a very easy thing to stop on the programming side. but theres always a maybe

Yeah I gathered that soon after and realized the AI is more like a baby and gonna learn at its own pace