The Dark Lord, can't see in the dark...

by Stylez - opened

craiyon_031349_dark_lord_with_glowing_red_eyes_in_an_evil_lair_with_torches_lit_up_and_skulls_on_the.png
craiyon_031344_dark_lord_with_glowing_red_eyes_in_an_evil_lair_with_torches_lit_up_and_skulls_on_the.png
craiyon_031338_dark_lord_with_glowing_red_eyes_in_an_evil_lair_with_torches_lit_up_and_skulls_on_the.png
craiyon_031333_dark_lord_with_glowing_red_eyes_in_an_evil_lair_with_torches_lit_up_and_skulls_on_the.png
craiyon_031328_dark_lord_with_glowing_red_eyes_in_an_evil_lair_with_torches_lit_up_and_skulls_on_the.png
craiyon_031322_dark_lord_with_glowing_red_eyes_in_an_evil_lair_with_torches_lit_up_and_skulls_on_the.png
craiyon_031316_dark_lord_with_glowing_red_eyes_in_an_evil_lair_with_torches_lit_up_and_skulls_on_the.png
craiyon_031310_dark_lord_with_glowing_red_eyes_in_an_evil_lair_with_torches_lit_up_and_skulls_on_the.png
craiyon_031305_dark_lord_with_glowing_red_eyes_in_an_evil_lair_with_torches_lit_up_and_skulls_on_the.png

I wonder does Dalle try to give all the prompt throughout the nine renditions but not all the prompt in EVERY rendition. I note skulls are present in one of the above, yet they're specified for ALL.
Maybe there's a skulls quota! Lol

I wonder does Dalle try to give all the prompt throughout the nine renditions but not all the prompt in EVERY rendition. I note skulls are present in one of the above, yet they're specified for ALL.
Maybe there's a skulls quota! Lol

haha, I think you're right, like it's thinking to itself, "I know he wants skulls, but I don't feel like painting skulls, sh!# I'll give him one that'll have to suffice" They also could be fresh out of skulls as well...