Rusty the Robot, where are you?!

by Stylez - opened

It's the end of the world, does this robot know where its master is?

craiyon_033335_cute_robot__rusty_with_dents__abandoned_city_filled_with_rubble__sunset_hour__volumet.png
craiyon_033329_cute_robot__rusty_with_dents__abandoned_city_filled_with_rubble__sunset_hour__volumet.png
craiyon_033325_cute_robot__rusty_with_dents__abandoned_city_filled_with_rubble__sunset_hour__volumet.png
craiyon_033318_cute_robot__rusty_with_dents__abandoned_city_filled_with_rubble__sunset_hour__volumet.png
craiyon_033312_cute_robot__rusty_with_dents__abandoned_city_filled_with_rubble__sunset_hour__volumet.png
craiyon_033306_cute_robot__rusty_with_dents__abandoned_city_filled_with_rubble__sunset_hour__volumet.png
craiyon_033300_cute_robot__rusty_with_dents__abandoned_city_filled_with_rubble__sunset_hour__volumet.png
craiyon_033253_cute_robot__rusty_with_dents__abandoned_city_filled_with_rubble__sunset_hour__volumet.png
craiyon_033245_cute_robot__rusty_with_dents__abandoned_city_filled_with_rubble__sunset_hour__volumet.png

I would have loved great lens flare in the final one. I was intrigued as to why Dalle didn't include it.
I played around and found that the prompt 'strong artistic lens flare' helps

dallemini_2022-8-8_12-9-50.png

I would have loved great lens flare in the final one. I was intrigued as to why Dalle didn't include it.
I played around and found that the prompt 'strong artistic lens flare' helps

dallemini_2022-8-8_12-9-50.png

try adding volumetric lighting, it adds just enough haze to give your light some bloom and might even get a nice lens flare out of it ;) I'm constantly rewording and changing prompts, some work better than others and look better in certain situations. Takes a lot of playing around, good thing it's free to use. I then take the prompt that yields and awesome result and drop it into something like midjourney or night cafe (which is free, and you get credits every day to use but can also pay for more if you really want to evolve your image