specifying different search engines and specific websites to pull from - test

by Jerbo - opened

with no search engines specified:
craiyon_005841_beautiful_girl__HQ.png

with multiple search engines specified:
craiyon_005728_beautiful_girl__HQ__search_pinterest_com__search_archive_org__search_instagram_com__s.png

with multiple websites specified, of different slants:

craiyon_011554_beautiful_girl__HQ__search_nbsp_amazon_com__search_nbsp_target_com__iteration_10000.png

craiyon_010410_beautiful_girl__HQ__search_playboy_com__search_victoriassecret_com__search_nbsp_wicke.png

craiyon_010733_beautiful_girl__HQ__search_playboy_com__search_victoriassecret_com__search_nbsp_wicke.png

craiyon_011123_beautiful_girl__HQ__search_nbsp_thechristianwoman_com__search_nbsp_todayschristianwom.png

craiyon_011320_beautiful_girl__HQ__search_nbsp_amishamerica_com__search_nbsp_visitamishcountry_com__.png

craiyon seems to be racist a bit, so I specified a site with black women:
craiyon_012128_beautiful_girl__HQ__search_blackmatch_com__search_blackwink_com__iteration_10000.png

I wonder if he connects to these libraries in real time or was he trained on them and connects only when he gets a hint?

I chose some pretty obscure websites, I doubt that they trained the AI on the Amish sites, I think it mostly looks where you ask it to look.

does it mean that in real time it connects to all search engines, and more specifically to the one indicated?

I believe so, and not only search engines, but specific sites. Here are searches for the same items, on very different sites:

craiyon_033944_flowers__search_leonardodavinci_net.png

craiyon_034106_flowers__search_www_vincentvangogh_org.png

craiyon_034559_flowers__search_nbsp__a_href__https___www_clipart_com___rel__noopener__target___self_.png

great news, thanks for the research