I've also been stuck on owls - op art owl and an upscaled version

by sharkcat - opened

Ok this was a happy accident. I had been doing a lot of owl image searches/generation to see differences between styles and testing keywords with a fixed easy object. I made some really cool "op art owls" and "optical illusion owls". I have also been going to look for ai image upscaling to clean up and see higher detail, if possible.

Anyways, I have to say, this is probably the coolest outcome I have seen yet. So the smaller image is the original saved from the initial search for optical illusion owl. I really liked the flow of it and thought it would do good with an upscale, some images look weirder. But with this one, it seemed to enhance a weird affect on the optical part and it makes it look like feathers! This works perfectly with it being an owl.

I was just so pleased with this one, so simple but two different ai working together to make end result. so cool

optical illusion owl 2.jpg

optical illusion owl 2 - upscaled - deepai.jpg

can you please write the queries you used?

I am sorry, I must have buried that information in the text above. This is the query to generate the image -

optical illusion owl

thanks

I played with iterations and got such a bird :)

image.png

image.png

oh wow! yes, those are definitely excellent. i especially like the middle left and bottom middle

if you increase the iterations, just wonderful options appear. Here the number of iterations has reached 50000²

image.png

What you generated inspired me to try to increase the symmetry as the better images are symmetrical. It really made some good ones.

optical illusion owl, 8k, hq, realistic symmetrical.JPG
optical art owl, 8k, hq, hyper-realistic, symmetrical.JPG
optical illusion owl, 8k, hq, hyper-realistic, symmetrical.JPG

wow very cool 😲

yea and those are first iterations, too! so much fun

Sharkcat, I've played with the owls too a bit. What ya think of these?

image.png

image.png

image.png