I continue experimenting with iterations

by SoloPC - opened

image.png

image.png

i think this is very cool 馃槻
just look at that number of iterations and it came out with distinct images, just wow

image.png

image.png

SoloPC changed discussion title from keep experiment with iterations to I continue experimenting with iterations

just amazing馃槺馃ぉ馃槼

image.png

some of the images are just kaleidoscope

The best thing to add in your prompt
render 8k, hyperrealism, photorealism, dynamic lighting, high detail, dynamic reflection, dynamic shadows

I am surprised by the pictures on which the faces are depicted, they are not distorted and look very harmonious

I am surprised by the pictures on which the faces are depicted, they are not distorted and look very harmonious

because it isnt human face or a smile

As my old dad used to say in regards to his trusty dog "One instruction from me and it does what it likes!"馃槀

well noticed馃槃

some of the images are just kaleidoscope

one guy did a funny experiment, he tied his GoPro to a lathe, turned on the record and started to gradually increase the speed, at low speed there was a "kaleidoscope", but when he turned on 9000 rpm, the picture became clear and seemed to be in slow motion. I assume that the same thing happens with iterations.

one guy did a funny experiment, he tied his GoPro to a lathe, turned on the record and started to gradually increase the speed, at low speed there was a "kaleidoscope", but when he turned on 9000 rpm, the picture became clear and seemed to be in slow motion. I assume that the same thing happens with iterations.

This experiment is actually an experimental demonstration of sampling theory. This effect is called aliasing.

What happens with iterations is something entirely different. But it's quite funny though. ;)

Can you please tell me more about iterations, I'm interested in how they work