Boris please read me

by Blade88 - opened

I hope this message does not remain in the air, I ask the craiyon team to consider putting a report button, to report the images that are sensitive.

Know what's easier than reporting sensitive images?
Refresh your browser and type another prompt.
Remember: what's sensitive to you may not - and much probably will - not be sensitive to me. If you don't want to see something, F5 or close your eyes. Reporting images to limit the AI and add biases to it based on your personal preferences is to violate other people's freedom to see what they want to.
And it's not so simple as that. Reporting an image would only mess up the training data of the model and it's very unlikely that it would produce any results other than mess up with the whole thing.
If something annoys you, rewrite your prompt, refresh the browser or whatever. And, by the way, NO ONE ELSE WILL SEE THE IMAGES YOU GENERATE UNLESS YOU SHARE THEM! So, if something wrong appear, F5 and it's gone.

But, please, just don't try to take out my right to generate WHATEVER I want. I promise I will not show you my results if they are "sensitive", OK? Just let it like it is, OK? No need for censorship on the work of the AI, since the final result will only go out of the screen of the user if he or she wants to - and this is the user's right only, ensured by the law of almost any civilised country in this world, OK? JUST LET IT BE.

Remember: the AI is almost an extension of the user's mind. It generates what is prompted and if the result is wrong, just rewrite the prompt and try again. Don't try to add limits to what can be done. We already have enough censorship and crimes against freedom happening, we don't need any more.

Ok, thanks for the information member of the Craiyon group