A Demogorgon Flower growing from a pot, photorealistic (variations)

by CREaiTIVITY - opened

craiyon_180535_a_demogorgon_flower_growing_from_a_pot__photorealistic__high_definition_digital_art.png
craiyon_180652_a_demogorgon_flower_growing_from_a_pot__photorealistic__high_definition_digital_art__.png
craiyon_180851_a_demogorgon_flower_growing_from_a_pot__photorealistic__painterly.png
craiyon_181003_a_demogorgon_flower_growing_from_a_pot__photorealistic__as_an_oil_painting.png
craiyon_181409_a_demogorgon_flower_growing_from_a_pot__photorealistic__graffiti.png
craiyon_181543_a_demogorgon_flower_growing_from_a_pot__photorealistic__graffiti__bright_neon_drippin.png
craiyon_181908_a_demogorgon_flower_growing_from_a_pot__photorealistic__graffiti__bright_neon_drippin.png
craiyon_182058_a_demogorgon_flower_growing_from_a_pot__photorealistic__chalk_art.png
craiyon_182312_a_demogorgon_flower_growing_from_a_pot__photorealistic__a_child_s_drawing.png

Wow! Thanks for helping teach us some new ideas!

I love refining a prompt until I get a consistent result, then putting it through different artistic styles and seeing what works.

I love refining a prompt until I get a consistent result, then putting it through different artistic styles and seeing what works.

It honestly really inspired me! Thank you

I see a Demogorgon in preposterous settings - I click like.

I see a Demogorgon in preposterous settings - I click like.

There's some good ones on here for sure!

This is a real flower from a succulent plant: Stapelia

Oh really? Cool, thank you for the knowledge! I wonder if Stapelia was a visual inspiration for the designers if the demogorgon?

Oh really? Cool, thank you for the knowledge! I wonder if Stapelia was a visual inspiration for the designers if the demogorgon?

I don't know, but I like to think it is. The similarity is too much.