Interpretation of Phobias

by TemporaryAI - opened

I admittedly came here at first because of the memes, however the ideas of other uses soon started flowing, and so I made a temporary account to hold a small little discussion about this one thing I wanted to do.
I personally find how it captures phobias intriguing. The physical ones are fairly obviously captured. Spiders are not exactly a very out there subject.
With the chronophobia, however, as someone with it I find it interesting how it captures the feeling without any of the cliché imagery like clocks or hourglasses. It's a fear without physical form, and yet is still captured through the abstract imagery this AI generated.
Its obvious that I am not an actual researcher or anything. I'm just a person on the internet with poor quality images. I found this interesting though, and I did want to get my thoughts out there and see what people think or come up with, if only for a short time.
image0(1).jpeg
image1(1).jpeg

U inspired me!

Trypophobia pizza.jpeg

Really love this topic. I've been generating countless nightmare fuel content for horror threads. Phobias is definitely one that I've set on the back burner.

Fear of staring
image.png

Fear of dying
image.png

Fear of sleep
image.png

U inspired me!

Trypophobia pizza.jpeg

Dang that really is trypophobia in a nutshell huh? Interesting. Glad I could inspire!

Really love this topic. I've been generating countless nightmare fuel content for horror threads. Phobias is definitely one that I've set on the back burner.

Fear of staring
image.png

Fear of dying
image.png

Fear of sleep
image.png

The somniphobia ones really do look like something that would cross my mind on a night I was having trouble sleeping, but ten fold. Having seen all these makes me wonder what kind of images people have been putting out there to represent their phobias that the AI is now using to interpret the same subjects in this way.

I have thalassophobia. Remarkable.

0BD5940A-1736-4DE2-88CA-044B41EDCF5E.jpeg