Thunder James is in the House: we got some new nice equations to try out. Pick it while its hooot!! TWEAK IT TO YOUR LIKING and post some results

by ThunderJames - opened

ara cube:
high resolution render, highly level of detailed realistic detailing: ( subject= two blocks stacked next to each other, highly detailed + subject detail= transparent dark turquoise,)+ (object= highly detailed turquoise transparent bright big block, stacked above the subject + object detail= bright blue bright shimmer on the upper edges)+( ground= water + ground detail= very shallow and refractive)) +(Background= filled with stars + background detail= bright shootings stars)

wara deep.PNG

That is incredible, thank you for sharing

no proble just don't forget to post your results

Amazing, will tweak a bit and try something out right now.

My first attempt, probably too many objects (tractor beam didn't come through)

high resolution render, highly level of detailed realistic detailing: ( subject= large spacecraft with a tractor beam hitting a planet, highly detailed + subject detail= mechanical,)+ (object= highly detailed silver and black sleek spaceship, with half of a planet in its mechanical jaws + object detail= planet is terrestrial and barren. Spaceship is sleek and detailed.)+( background = space )) +(Background= sparse stars + background detail= mostly dark))

EDIT, - haha, I see a mistake in my descriptor. Trying something different!

image.png

Niceee

try to keep the shapes simple sut for you to get a hang of how it works
first we walk then we run
these are the results that a friend of mine got after he got a hang of it all steady and slow with small steps
unknown.png

Wow. Yes, I have some learning to do. My spaceship project is defunct for now.

Thanks for the tips, I look forward to digging in at a lower-traffic time ;)

just take your time to understand the prompt its really simple language from there on the world is your bro trust me
also check out the diamond prompt on the thext discussion I posted. All yours now

high resolution render, highly level of detailed realistic detailing: ( subject=freedom tower, highly detailed + subject detail= transparent indigo,)+ (object= spire, stacked above the subject + object detail= bright blue bright shimmer on the upper edges)+( ground= concrete + ground detail= smooth)) +(Background= filled with stars + background detail= bright shootings stars)

!

dope!!
some times the atmosphere seems to over power the back ground. But you just keep tweaking it too you might get some awesome results
try this one out to, you might like the results
depth of field, perspective = near

Can you suggest any changes to make this a little better?

high resolution render, highly level of detailed realistic detailing: ((Subject = Socrates holding a book + Subject Detail = Wrinkled, high quality, old) + (Object = book + Object Detail = Thin, laying open))

image.png

Can you suggest any changes to make this a little better?

high resolution render, highly level of detailed realistic detailing: ((Subject = Socrates holding a book + Subject Detail = Wrinkled, high quality, old) + (Object = book + Object Detail = Thin, laying open))

image.png

(subject = Socrates + subject detail= holding book, wrinkled, high quality, old) + (object= book + object detail =Thin, open)
try this out
Good luck
and post the result

This actually is getting closer to the mark, I think I'm starting to get the logic here. I have a few here that I played with

The first is how you had it, without the high quality render modifiers at the beginning:

(subject = Socrates + subject detail= holding book, wrinkled, high quality, old) + (object= book + object detail =Thin, open)

image.png

This second one has the modifiers:

high resolution render, highly level of detailed realistic detailing: (subject = Socrates + subject detail= holding book, wrinkled, high quality, old) + (object= book + object detail =Thin, open)

image.png

Finally, just to play around a bit I removed the high quality modifiers, and tried to add a Setting in this fashion:

((subject = Socrates + subject detail= holding book, wrinkled, high quality, old) + (object= book + object detail =Thin, open)) + Setting = hilltop in spring

And with that, I got this:

image.png

nice I really like that a

This actually is getting closer to the mark, I think I'm starting to get the logic here. I have a few here that I played with

Nice I really like
oh and that part wasn't very well made y me I didn't notice something
It should be something like
highly detailed, high resolution(or even add high definition)

How I do Identify an Animal or Make a Hybrid

How to Identify an Animal or Make a Hybrid

How?