"Among Us" research opportunities

by Fireblaze683 - opened

Hello fellow scholars, researchers, programmers, professors and overall AI enthusiasts. I am Professor Joe Mahmauh from Crew university, and I work in the department for AI that deals with "Specialized Underground Subsystems". It has recently come to my attention, thanks to my student Mutahar, that this AI is a rather well advanced example of the aforementioned AI subtype. As a community of researchers, I suggest that we further test the limits of this AI in order to determine whether it has practical application in the field. I propose that, in order to test it, we should use characters from the hit game "Among Us". The simple yet elegantly beautiful design of the characters is easily transferable into all art styles and would be a suitable mechanism in order to determine how well the AI can differentiate and substitute among various styles of art which may be asked of it. I have attached the best results of my first trial, I expect great results from all of you as well.

Professor Mahmauh.

Amongus1 - Copy.png

Amongus2.png

I'm glad to take a break from generating memes to take part in this very important research project.
image.png

New Zealand research department reporting in with some important findings of my own.

unknown.png

Happy to comply.
craiyon_155727_Among_Us_in_the_style_of_Shrek.png

Professor... I think I've discovered a conspiracy.
craiyon_155944_Among_Us_hyperrealistic.png