Fix ur damn website

by electraheart - opened

Just go to EU, it's working good when US is sleeping

Yes please do. It has literally never worked for me and I’m messaging someone right this second and it is working fine for them and I supposedly have better internet connection than them. Fix ur damn website.

Bro, this is not a website for making memes. You guys are wasting precious bandwith and GPU time for your images. So stop being so entitled

“This isn’t a website for making memes”
sure it isn’t buddy, that’s why stuff like this is all over Facebook shitposting groups:
51B85219-A2BB-483F-8428-A84549D8401E.jpeg
731C8ADA-C83C-4530-B515-FD7E9EB83A15.jpeg
56AAA419-4B24-4A53-80D4-4319A42862F8.png
519829E5-B918-4B14-8AED-800527107FC9.png

You could always install it locally and run it on your own machine. Instructions are there.

It's free to use. Shut up and leave.

Yeah people use it for memes, but this is a free service using a tremendous amount of ressources. Run your own instance and stop complaining.

Yeah people use it for memes, but this is a free service using a tremendous amount of ressources. Run your own instance and stop complaining.

The app shouldnt remain dysfunctional just because you're upset that not everybody using it is an expert in AI.

This service is free. It normally would cost a lot of money. They are trying their best. If it is not enough for you, you aren't entitled to anything and are free to run your own service (which BTW takes 30mn). What's so hard to grasp for you?

Hello everyone As a forum user, I came across this topic and I can't help but share my emotions :|

It's frustrating to see people arguing over a service that should be free. While it's understandable that you're expressing your dissatisfaction, it's unfair to demand an immediate fix when it's not even your own service.

I think we should be more grateful for the availability of this free service. YEP, it may not be perfect, alternatively it is higher than having nothing at all. Instead of being competent and demanding, let's be more active and practical in finding solutions.

If you are all so upset, you can order an expensive development of the same resource and use it))) I'll even provide a link to my partner: https://andersenlab.com/services/web-development

P.S. this is a joke link, let's respect the resources that are given to us for free and we will not be arrogant.

If you are all so upset, you can order an expensive development of the same resource and use it))) I'll even provide a link to my partner: https://andersenlab.com/services/web-development

P.S. this is a joke link, let's respect the resources that are given to us for free and we will not be arrogant.

XD

@OrionRoranesteerr Great answer! I doubt that these "smart guys" will have the money to develop their product.