-- deleted --

by deleted - opened

-- deleted --

Hi ( I assume) young excited person!

Number one - trying to create child exploitation material is really uncool.

number two - I am trying make it easier for everyone to chat about the tool itself: issues, language and prompt syntax testing, challenges, ideas for combining with other software/tools/generators etc. And to find posts re: same.

Tip: you can collect and show all your stuff using Spaces, linked to your own GitHub profile, which is a great way to keep track of your stuff, and show off your creations to friends easily. Click on your icon on the top left and select ' new space' - you can name it and add collections / load images in one place and include details on your prompts as well.

Of course you can also upload to https://imgur.com and then share with your friends in discord or wherever.

deleted

Say what????? I didn't create child exploitation material. This is a satirical post that is a comment on how the Catholic Church has sexually abused young people for decades. While the Pope may not have participated directly, as supreme head of the organization, he is just as responsible as those who did.

At any rate, these are images of fake victims generated by the AI, fully clothed. There's nothing that can possibly be exploited here.

But of course, you already knew all of this . . .

deleted changed discussion title from Pope's been a bad boy to Pope's Been a Bad Boy - Part I
deleted changed discussion title from Pope's Been a Bad Boy - Part I to Pope's Been a Naughty Boy - Part I
deleted changed discussion title from Pope's Been a Naughty Boy - Part I to images
deleted

you win, (fake) images deleted.

deleted changed discussion title from images to -- deleted --