leather octopus

by emporas - opened

4K Hhigh detail photograph ,shot with Sigma f/ 4.2 , 250 mm sharp lens, extreme low focus point, Subject to be, extreme wide shot,shallow depth of field, focal point: head, forced perspective:

(subject= cool octopus +
(subject detail= Leather jacket, leather armor head, leather armor body , elongated big eyes, button eyes, skin, glossy , tentacles , suction cups, wet,)

accurate body features,cool pose, high detailed light refraction , high level texture render, low focus point)+ (object= leathery Body, leathery Head + Object detail= high level texture render, highly defined features, highly accurate light refraction ,Head reflecting light, High detailed),

Prompt inspired by @Thunderjames

6t7gt6y7g6ty7g.png
t5r6t5rt5r5tr.png
75rt6y75r7.png
hytgyt566yt5h.png
54r4er554r5.png
e45r6ty5r4e6.png
45tr3t56re54t6y4e65tr.png
45t6re5rt6.png
e453e4rw5t.png

now that's f'n dope

Thanks @ThunderJames . I did try to dm you on twitter, i couldn't dm i don't know why, just to throw at me that red octopus stuff. Anyway keep up the good work.

oh let me check
Twitter is such a shit stain. I don't even know how to navigate through it, and I already had 2 "your account has been blocked notifications" out of nowhere that then just disappeared. try making a tweet and maybe that will change something
and you got the name wrong
its @0ThunderJames not @ThunderJames

Yeah i put the zero first. Twitter finds the account but you are not available for DM by my acount @pramatias.

However i just noticed that they created a reddit channel, /r/craiyon, (i was about to create one myself), and they post some prompts there and the results. Reddit is infinitely superior to twitter and this one forum, because people vote the best posts, which they rise to the top, there is an option to save posts, etc. It removes much of the noise, of the prompts that are not good. Twitter is not suitable for that particular task, and the dallemini forum is very primitive as well. I will personally use the reddit channel to find inspiration for my prompts. Anyway, have a good day.