Darth Vader Squishmallow (Before and after edits)

by Joshagibby - opened

Before (What Craiyon started me with by generating.)
image.png
After photobashing obviously
image.png
Even though it's not like the old one. I love how the generations still help me out alot. With the overall start of making better art.
Also I really didn't know how to add a good plush texture so that's why the colors look so flat along side blurring things together.
Hope this still counts some way.

Nice work and that's a very interesting use case ^^, thanks for sharing! How long did it take you to photoshop it?

same question

Thank you. I'm not sure how long it took me other than several hours in a single day. I know I should've had it done long before that. But everything I try to make look better through editing takes me too long. On some of them I actually piece together from other generations to arrive at a result. This one I used images from some Darth Vader styled images online. Also I have never used Photoshop or Gimp. The whole thing was made over tiresome layering. I use PaintNet. Mainly because the others are too confusing for me. I know it doesn't look like much work though. Most of it I made mirroring after all my editing. But I still like it anyways. Reminds me for some reason of South Park characters lol oddly enough.