Some on made Dr Zoidberg angry. Please apologize Prompt in comments

by ThunderJames - opened

high detail photograph ,shot with Sigma f/ 4.2 , 250 mm sharp lens, extreme low focus point, Subject to be, extreme wide shot,shallow depth of field, low focal length ,forced perspective: (subject= Futurama's Zoidberg + subject detail= head,white eyes, slimy body, big eyes,slimy skin , glossy , tentacles, wet, accurate body features, high detailed light refraction , high level texture render, low focus point + reduced facial deformation, high eye symmetry)+ (object= Slimy Body + Object detail= high level texture render, highly defined features, highly accurate light refraction ,Head reflecting light, High detailed)
zoid.JPG

This is so amazing. Do you have a template or a how-to on how to use all those modifiers? Simple awesome

This is so amazing. Do you have a template or a how-to on how to use all those modifiers? Simple awesome

The point of the prompts is indeed to have different templates for different use cases in which I can just input what I want. From realistic animals to robots, Landscapes, people or just Zoids

I just copied yours word for word, except replaced the subject with R2D2. I took off some of the details. I got a warped picture of a NIkon camera lens, haha.

I'll keep playin' though. It's inspiring, really.

Here are a couple I'm playing with, but I'm not sure what I'm doing, haha. First is a cowboy which have a couple I actually do like.

high detail photograph ,shot with Sigma f/ 4.2 , 250 mm sharp lens, extreme low focus point, Subject to be, extreme wide shot,shallow depth of field, low focal length ,forced perspective: (subject= Cowboy + subject detail= thick black hair, accurate face features, high detailed light refraction , high level texture render, low focus point + reduced facial deformation, high eye symmetry)+ (object= Body + Object detail= high level texture render, highly defined features, highly accurate light refraction ,Head reflecting light, High detailed)

image.png

Then this one of a futuristic car

high detail photograph ,shot with Sigma f/ 4.2 , 250 mm sharp lens, extreme low focus point, Subject to be, extreme wide shot,shallow depth of field, low focal length ,forced perspective: (subject= futuristic car + subject detail= sleek and black,white fender, shiny body, large headlights , glossy , clean, accurate car features, high detailed light refraction , high level texture render, high symmetry)+ (object= Car's headlights + Object detail= high level texture render, highly defined headlight, highly accurate light refraction , lights reflecting light, High detailed)

image.png

I wanted to back the angle up on the car so I tried this next - which did not work at all! I know nothing about optics though.

high detail photograph ,shot with Sigma f/ 4.2 , 500 mm sharp lens, middle focus point, Subject to be, extreme wide shot, wide depth of field, high focal length ,forced perspective: (subject= futuristic car + subject detail= sleek and reflective, black body but white fender, shiny body, large headlights , glossy , clean, accurate car features, high detailed light refraction , high level texture render, high symmetry)+ (object= Car's headlights + Object detail= high level texture render, highly defined headlight, highly accurate light refraction , lights reflecting light, High detailed)

image.png

I just copied yours word for word, except replaced the subject with R2D2. I took off some of the details. I got a warped picture of a NIkon camera lens, haha.

I'll keep playin' though. It's inspiring, really.

just forget human faces. And I also tried R2D2 but that prompt isn't made for stuff like that. I modiefied the zoidberg prompt from an octopus prompt. I myself had to watch some many videos and stuff about cameras. But im also 100 percent not there yet. You'd need to adjust the camera setting and lens and all that to get certain results. Like the crisp resolution you keep seeing. I have propmts for specific things like landscapes portraits and other stuff so unless you stick to the lane you won't get much by just in putting your ideas. You can check out the gas mask pictures I posted. Those were from some on who edited the war hammer ones to get that but as you see he kind of stuck to the lane so it kind of worked. Here you can see your taking a prompt that is made for portraits to get a car picture and thats why its just giving you zoomed in pictures .
If you want you can just go with
4k High definition picture: and add in what ever you want to just keep it simple and basic but get good results

I don't think there's a way I can view all your posts, but I will dig in tomorrow and make some notes. I can't wait, it's really cool that you can get such awesome results on it. If it weren't for your pics, I probably would have stopped.

One thing I've loved is the D&D maps it's created on here. I haven't used them but i might!

yeah you can follow me on twitter and private message me if you want a prompt. They do not fit in a single tweet but I can private message then. I'll be posting more frequently there.
@0ThunderJames

Looking at these Zoidberg prompts, I can just wonder and daydream about Craiyon trained model becoming more and more powerful just as DALL-E 2 you guys imagine that?

I haven't used dalle 2 so I can't judge

This one is pretty powerful though. The prompting is logical and has a learning curve, but you can do wonders with this model. Just a tiny bit of distortion from reality really.

image.png