I've managed to up the quality once again for more accuracy in facial details. PLEASE try it out, tweak it and post your result in the comment section. I could also need some feedback

by ThunderJames - opened

updated equation :

Artstation style = high detail : ( subject =highly detailed💃🏻🧕🏼+(anatomically correct facial features + (highly detailed = 👩🏼‍🦰🧝🏼‍♀️)+((highly detailed and anatomically correct (realistic and highly detailed + anatomically correct and accurately shaped eyes=👁👁),highly detailed and anatomically correct👃🏼,highly detailed and anatomically correct👄)))

red is mine2.png

hahaha GIGA CHAD nicee. I'm gonna work on those eyes so we can get something going here.

I don't yet know why but

Screenshot_20220612_232207.jpg
Screenshot_20220612_230629.jpg
download (4).png

Gigachad

I don't Know why but some male models just lose color , same for me

I don't Know why but some male models just lose color , same for me

I thought it was supposed to be gray because it's gigachad

artworks-sUZuSm54AvHM5DzC-sRJf4A-t500x500.jpg

But also because I added the Moyai emoji, I thought it would make the jaw look better 🗿

Aaah I get it. I had some ORGER models but they all turned grey so It had me wondering
you can get the orger look by using these emojis : 👹👺
both at the same time
and try this for the eyes. Its the best i got for now:
realistic and highly detailed + anatomically correct and accurately shaped eyes=👁👁

These are brilliant. Thanks for sharing your prompt

I’ve taken the results through a pixel art filter. Liking this

5DA791D4-3914-405B-AD00-3DED25988C67.png
20B85645-A4E7-41EB-BD35-3A68BAAA9EDE.png

These are brilliant. Thanks for sharing your prompt

I’ve taken the results through a pixel art filter. Liking this

Wooow these are really great. I like them much

I'll keep you update when I got the eye issue solved

close but still far...

red hot chilli2.png

Am I doing it right

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Yeah the eyes are still a bit of a problem

download (7).png
download (6).png
download (5).png

WHAAAATA THEEEE FUUUUUCCCKCKKKKKKKKK
please excuse my excitement

please check out my latest comment. Make the new promt yours maybe you can shoot it to the next level. I'm waiting in the comments section

Am I doing it right

YOU ARE MORE THAN RIGHT

Yeah the eyes are still a bit of a problem

You still got them very well IM STUNNED

I created a chicken and yes their eyes aren't perfect, but wow, I think the result is quite spectacular. Thoughts?

image.png

Artstation style = high detail : ( subject =highly detailed💃🏻🧕🏼+(anatomically correct facial features + (highly detailed = 💀🤖🦾)+((highly detailed and anatomically correct (realistic and highly detailed + anatomically correct and accurately shaped eyes=👁👁),highly detailed and anatomically correct👃🏼,highly detailed and anatomically correct👄)))
dallemini_2022-6-15_23-53-28.png

dallemini_2022-6-15_23-55-3.png

Artstation style = low poly : ( subject =low poly🥒+(low polygon count 3D + (low poly = 🥒)+((low detail (3D polygons and low polygon count+ wearing low polygon 3D sunglasses=😎),pickle with low polygon 3D wearing sunglasses,low detail 3D with sunglasses wearing)))

dallemini_2022-6-16_12-28-27.png

Continuing the idea from the previous reply

Adding some of these and removing mention of eyes in theory could fix the eyes (i.e. hide them): 👓🕶️😎🥸🤓

Like for the agent/bodyguard in the first image:
dallemini_2022-6-19_0-52-0.png

Artstation style = high detail : ( subject =highly detailed 🏃🤵‍♂+(anatomically correct facial features + (highly detailed =🕵🏻👨🏻😎)+((highly detailed and anatomically correct (realistic and highly detailed + anatomically correct and accurately shaped eyes=👁👁),highly detailed and anatomically correct👃🏼,highly detailed and anatomically correct👄)))

For human results:
Artstation style = high detail : ( subject =highly detailed mario+(anatomically correct facial features + (highly detailed = mario)+((highly detailed and anatomically correct (realistic and highly detailed + anatomically correct and accurately shaped eyes),highly detailed and anatomically correct skin, highly detailed and anatomically correct mouth, hyperrealism, dyanmic shadows)))

For objects or fruits or something non-human:
Artstation style = high detail : ( subject =highly detailed mario+(anatomically correct facial features + (highly detailed = mario)+((highly detailed and anatomically correct (realistic and highly detailed + anatomically correct and accurately shaped),highly detailed and anatomically correct skin, highly detailed and anatomically correct reflection, hyperrealism, dyanmic shadows)))

For low poly:
Artstation style = low poly : ( subject =low poly🥒+(low polygon count 3D + (low poly = cube)+((low detail (3D polygons and low polygon count+ prompt here),cube with low polygon 3D ,low detail 3D)))

For faces: use the topic description

For artstyle
prompt here, high detailed, artstyle here

For cool results
prompt here, hyperrealism, high detail, dynamic light, dynamic shadows, 4k, high quality

For get different image websites results:
prompt here, search website_here

For reflections:
prompt here, dynamic reflection

For pixel art:
prompt here, pixel art