If you need my prompts just feel free to ask in the comments. But please don't ask me about realistic faces and all that. I don't want to be responsible for what ever comes from it.

by ThunderJames - opened

Some one edited one my prompts into this:
4K HD, high detail photograph,shot with Sigma f/ 4.2 , 250 mm sharp lens, overlap perspective, becoming the subject extreme wide shot ,shallow depth of field : (subject= dieselpunk WW1 soilder + subject distance = very far + subject detail=gas mask, dirty armored suit , muddy ,cool pose, accurate body features, high level body suit, high detailed light refraction , high level texture render)+ (object=Body armor + Object detail= high level texture render, highly defined features, perfect, highly accurate light refraction , Helmet reflecting light, High detailed)
mask guy.JPG

mask guy 2.JPG

Woow these look extremely good!!!

Woow these look extremely good!!!

prompt is above

hmm. Maybe Sonic The Hedgehog. I can never seem to get him to look good.

hmm. Maybe Sonic The Hedgehog. I can never seem to get him to look good.

the AI has bee n clearly either censored or limited to not include certain things or even work against them. One of those things is eyes. And it is also incapable of making anatomically accurate hands. There for limiting my work to mostly just close up shots. I got lucky with the Zoidberg because it didn't recognize that those where eyes because of the lack in facial features. Also some animals get by like Hamsters and Hedgehogs, but not cats. Dogs only by chance.

Please contact me via discord - SeanyKun#4345

I will pay for your quick word

Please contact me via discord - SeanyKun#4345

I will pay for your quick word

done