Too much traffic?

by clover182 - opened

Anyone know what the issue is? It keeps saying "Too much traffic"
I heard some people on 4CHAN a while ago where conspiring to overload the servers for DALL E and curious as to if this was the issue.

i legit can’t use it bc of this

spam until you get in a slot

spam until you get in a slot

Ill try that. Thanks!

There are countless threads where people are saying that exact thing. Not to be snarky, but did you manage to read some of the replies...?

I just started using dall e a short while ago, looked around a little, a found some folks offering advice: try it, count to 5-8 and try again. The key is patience and determination. I've had a lot of fun here and plan to support their upcoming image generator. I'm going to have a print made of this one, it's gorgeous.
download (5).png

There are countless threads where people are saying that exact thing. Not to be snarky, but did you manage to read some of the replies...?

I just started using dall e a short while ago, looked around a little, a found some folks offering advice: try it, count to 5-8 and try again. The key is patience and determination. I've had a lot of fun here and plan to support their upcoming image generator. I'm going to have a print made of this one, it's gorgeous.
download (5).png

I was unable to see some but thank you for the information. Thanks! Nice print btw, very nice!

I've tried it for two hours now and it hasn't worked ONCE.

deleted
This comment has been hidden