Tried out some spells

by ilinilya - opened

Tried to generate with spells on local Dalle Playground
image.png

wooow. I'm impressed
The eyes are an issue for me too that I'm still trying to fix.
I just don't know shit about Coding and im just going by intuition

Artstation style in high detail : ( subject =highly detailed💃🏻🧕🏼+(anatomically correct face with high detail = 👩🏼‍🦰🧝🏼‍♀️+((highly detailed and anatomically correct👀,highly detailed and anatomically correct👃🏼,highly detailed and anatomically correct👄)))
This has been the most successful equation till now. I hope you can tweak it around and find something good for yourself
Maybe change the emojis like hair/skin colour and all that.

Tried to add e-girl to subject part, guess it counts it
image.png

wow I really love it
Keep in Mind ARTSATION is just an art form - you can google it to check out their stuff. you can also try other stuff out like Thomas Kinkade, Greg Rutkowski or even Disney

See I tweaked the eye part a little
the new equation is:
Artstation style = high detail : ( subject =highly detailed💃🏻🧕🏼+(anatomically correct facial features + (highly detailed = 👩🏼‍🦰🧝🏼‍♀️)+((highly detailed and anatomically correct (👀=realistic and anatomically correct shaped eyes),highly detailed and anatomically correct👃🏼,highly detailed and anatomically correct👄)))

A little exhausting but works much better
almost there red 2.png

I hope you can see the difference when I use different eye emojis in this equation:
There is still some work to do with the "Grammar" for correct interpretation

Artstation style = high detail : ( subject =highly detailed💃🏻🧕🏼+(anatomically correct facial features + (highly detailed = 👩🏼‍🦰🧝🏼‍♀️)+((highly detailed and anatomically correct (👁👁=realistic and anatomically correct shaped eyes),highly detailed and anatomically correct👃🏼,highly detailed and anatomically correct👄)))

I'm focusing on getting the eyes right for now

better rose2.png

Yeah the eyes are weird

Screenshot_19.png

noice
I'm sure its the developers who have put limiters to make the upcoming versions more appealing and control overral usage