I've managed to up the accuracy and detail by using equation like input. This looks really good I wonder how far this can go. PLEASE try it out to and comment your results

by ThunderJames - opened

Wow, these are the best images I've seen! This might have something to do with the way Dall-E is programmed. Typing more code-like prompts is easier for the AI to understand maybe?

Top left and middle right images are especially clear

yeah im not sure but I think the AI already has a language system built in that makes it easier for it to understand.

where I'm still having issues is with the eyes. I haven't figured out the right command yet to give them more detail as you can often see
new world2.png

This comment has been hidden

can you send me the script

can you send me the script

I hope you saw my other discussions
but here:

almost there but still a lot to do here.
i tweaked it slightly for better results. try this one out
Artstation style = high detail : ( subject =highly detailed💃🏻🧕🏼+(anatomically correct facial features + (highly detailed = 👩🏼‍🦰🧝🏼‍♀️)+((highly detailed and anatomically correct (realistic and highly detailed + anatomically correct shaped eyes=👁👁),highly detailed and anatomically correct👃🏼,highly detailed and anatomically correct👄)))

red goals-sharpened_upscaled_x3.png

pipu (1).png

Wow that is pretty cool! Can I have an example of your prompt so use a reference?
I'm not good with coding or any of that so I have no idea what that is. I have 0 knowledge in any of this just intuition
so I hope this is what you mean
almost there but still a lot to do here.
i tweaked it slightly for better results. try this one out
Artstation style = high detail : ( subject =highly detailed💃🏻🧕🏼+(anatomically correct facial features + (highly detailed = 👩🏼‍🦰🧝🏼‍♀️)+((highly detailed and anatomically correct (realistic and highly detailed + anatomically correct shaped eyes=👁👁),highly detailed and anatomically correct👃🏼,highly detailed and anatomically correct👄)))

red goals-sharpened_upscaled_x3.png

This comment has been hidden