So this is the best result I got from inputing equations to further specify the details I want in the image. The results are very promising and I've upscaled the image this time

by ThunderJames - opened

PLEASE!! Try this out to and give me some feedback on how you use it

Gave it a try, background in my example seemed to have no effect
Artstation style: ( subject =😈👹🐓) (ground =🌲🌿🌸) ( Background = fire)

Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 09.13.06.jpg

Yeah there are things that I too am still testing out. This is the farthest i've managed to push mine till now. But yes sometimes the background gets lost.
TRY: backround: fire=🔥🔥 I would like to see the results

check this out
The equation is:
Artstation style in high detail : ( subject =💃🏻🧕🏼+(face in high detail = 👩🏼‍🦰+(high detail👀+high detail👃🏼+high detail👄))) + (ground = 🍂 🍁🌲 🌱 🌿)+ ( Background = cumulonimbus clouds + sunset)

notice how it too lost it's background, but other didn't . I'll post them too
limit breaker red-sharpened_upscaled_x2.png

So high details brings them out. interesting

How can I use the app tells me that there is a lot of traffic?

I keep tweaking the equations to get a grip of it and how it works
And so you know ARTSTATION is an art style you can input other peoples style like even Disney or Thomas Kinkade. Check them out on Google
This one is:
Artstation style in high detail : ( subject =💃🏻🧕🏼+(face= 👩🏼‍🦰👀👄)) + (ground = 🍂 🍁🌲 🌱 🌿)+ ( Background = cumulonimbus clouds + sunset)

closer to the goal-sharpened_upscaled_x2.png

Luis it depends on the time of day I'm also having issues now but I'm in Europe so in the morning most Americans are still asleep and I can play around

im looking foward to seeing what you got AV , just try it and use the emoji's they are very helpful

Removed Tengu (👹) and got a totally different result Tried different ways with fire but no go. Thanks for your help, will play with it more later. Keep posting your ideas.

Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 09.53.36.jpg

notice the difference between :
IN HIGH DETAIL vs
WITH HIGH DETAIL

sure bro you just tweak around with im sure your gonna get something great

Artstation style in high detail : ( subject =💃🏻🧕🏼+(face in high detail = 👩🏼‍🦰👀👃🏼👄)) + (ground = 🍂 🍁🌲 🌱 🌿)+ ( Background = cumulonimbus clouds + sunset)
this is where I started to lose the background tweak.
detailed red head.PNG

while these still stayed
all depends on the tweak and the AI's interpretation
beauty red.PNG

As you can see good interpretation but lack of face details
dawn beauty.PNG

Artstation style in high detail : ( subject =👸🏻🐯+(face in high detail = 👩🏼‍🦰+(high detail👀+high detail👃🏼+high detail👄))) + (ground = 🔥💨💥)+ ( Background = cumulonimbus clouds + sunset)

FDF84073-A38F-46D8-90F2-CB7A25E29927.jpeg

Why are all the faces white? Not just in this set, but everywhere.