Found a possible trick to get it to work?

by MayaKiri - opened

I've been experimenting with this for an hour or so but its surprisingly effective. I know most of you get the traffic error and hit OK and hit run again immediately after.

What I've discovered is that after getting the error I would click OK and start counting to about 5-8 seconds. If the error persists, click OK again and count another 5-8 seconds. Repeat until it starts generating images.

Most of the time after about 2-6 attempts it works successfully.

Images can take up to 3 minutes to generate, just let it run.

Edit: Sometimes if it doesn't work after 10+ attempts, i'll just refresh the page and try the steps again.

Who knew patience was the key!

Could anyone help confirm if this works for them or not?

To the people who can't get this to work for them I'm sorry. There could be many different variables as to why it works for some and not for others. Just trying to help.

i'll get the error, hit ok, wait 6 seconds, hit run. more often than not it works. perhaps others can provide techniques that work as well

i'll give this a try

Please let us know, mis!

I'm still using this trick still and it works great.

Thanks for testing.

unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working :( i haven't ever gotten dalle mini to work ..

I'm sorry to hear that. I know sometimes it takes more than 6+ attempts, but I am also on high speed internet. Thanks for trying though.

i finally got it to work! thank you.

Happy to hear!

I've tried it for two hours now and it hasn't worked ONCE.

I'm sorry if this hasn't worked for you.

I can assume this wouldn't work for everyone, however, its still working for me as such:

image.png

Another further test:

image.png

deleted
This comment has been hidden

Thanks, works great for me

image.png

Just be patient, peeps. Only hit that run button about every 5-8 seconds. Repeated spamming rarely helps.

Yeah you mean waiting for it to not be busy instead of spamming the button ?

I very rarely ever get images by just spamming the run button, heck you can hold down the Enter key and get the same results. Go ahead and hold down that Enter key after hitting run and let me know if it generates images for you.

It seems as though that people think that spamming the button are actually DDoSing themselves. Like I said, myself and a few others figured out actually waiting 5-8 seconds inbetween Run presses will generate images eventually.

image.png

Hmm oh wait, interesting, just like this one...