look at my gf yall

by idkwhyimadethis - opened

8ADF686F-7804-4BDD-9AB3-D5AA36059295.jpeg
edit: geez y’all it was a joke and i put in ‘emo gamer girl girlfriend’ myself and thats what popped up— computers fault, not mine — and im a minor myself so 💁‍♀️
edit 2: im done with this sh*t bye

image.png

Good one.

Someone get this weirdo off the Internet please.

image.png

Good one.

Someone get this weirdo off the Internet please.

Reap... meet Sow.

Leaving receipts in case they delete the photo in question.
image.png

8ADF686F-7804-4BDD-9AB3-D5AA36059295.jpeg
geez y’all it was a joke and i put in ‘emo gamer girl girlfriend’ myself and thats what popped up— computers fault, not mine — and im a minor myself so 💁‍♀️

And you had the mental capacity to post this, A CHILD, and say it's your girlfriend, lets not blame the computer. You made the inputs, and you posted this.

We don't believe you.

"guys! it was just a joke, it was the computer. not me! please, i'm no creep. i'm totally not a weirdo or anything, plus i'm also a minor, wah wah wah"

ok, WHATEVER chud.

image.png

And if evilpeanut1 isn't an alt, you're being a pedophile sympathizer and you're just as guilty, weirdo.

evilpeanut1: You're trying to cancel me over being a pedophile sympathizer WITH NO EVIDENCE!

Also evilpeanut1:
image.png

image.png

We see you, we hear you. We're here. Want to be on the defensive? There is a generated picture of a girl, one of very young features, and the implication being that they're a 'girlfriend' - if that's not evidentiary of intent, then perhaps you're missing the mark. Whatever excuses you make is Self Evident. We see you.

This comment has been hidden

Keep looking. Maybe, as you look, you'll start to understand not only what pedophilia is, but what the term misconstrue means. evilpeanut1 said nothing about being cancelled over being a pedophile sympathizer, nor did they sympathize with any pedophile. Even if the original poster is an actual pedophile, there still wouldn't be any pedophile sympathizing :). Someone posting AI generated image of a girl with young features while saying it's their girlfriend does not imply pedophilia. There isn't much substance behind your accusations of pedophilia with very little evidence
dallemini_2022-6-18_22-2-7.png

dallemini_2022-6-18_21-52-57.png

dallemini_2022-6-18_21-51-49.png

You're on the wrong side of history.

In other words, this ain't it, chief.

We are watching.

If you're going to defend someone creating AI generated images of children and saying its their girlfriend, then what does that make you?

We are always watching.

evilpeanut1 says: " Someone posting AI generated image of a girl with young features while saying it's their girlfriend does not imply pedophilia. There isn't much substance behind your accusations of pedophilia with very little evidence"

A girl with young features? You mean a child?

You are clearly minimizing, which is what a pedophile sympathizer would do.

image.png

image.png

Nothing will save you now. No excuse. We know what it means, what intentions are. What you're doing. Obfuscate, and fire at will.
No amount of third-person speak will save you.
Dodge, duck, and roll... Into the abyss. Excusing images like this will only dig your soul deeper into the nothingness that becomes your very being.
Call it hebephilia, call it pedophilia. It does not matter. It is predatory.
The lines between lines are read louder when seen outside the lens of obscurity.
It shows people online that it's okay to post things like this. That it's okay to draw a line between heavenly bodies, sailing across the mechanisms created therein... All for what? All for this?

It most DEFINITELY implies: a young girl casted as a "girlfriend" is exactly that. No one should be placing themselves in the role of "bf/gf" with a child. It is NOT to be tolerated. It will not be overlooked, or ignored.

Corrosion of the mind...

That's all you are.

Corrosion.

image.png

image.png

Nothing will save you now. No excuse. We know what it means, what intentions are. What you're doing. Obfuscate, and fire at will.
No amount of third-person speak will save you.
Dodge, duck, and roll... Into the abyss. Excusing images like this will only dig your soul deeper into the nothingness that becomes your very being.
Call it hebephilia, call it pedophilia. It does not matter. It is predatory.
The lines between lines are read louder when seen outside the lens of obscurity.
It shows people online that it's okay to post things like this. That it's okay to draw a line between heavenly bodies, sailing across the mechanisms created therein... All for what? All for this?

It most DEFINITELY implies: a young girl casted as a "girlfriend" is exactly that. No one should be placing themselves in the role of "bf/gf" with a child. It is NOT to be tolerated. It will not be overlooked, or ignored.

Corrosion of the mind...

That's all you are.

Corrosion.

Exactly.

In other words, evilpeanut1...

... /thread

An accusation of something as serious as pedophilia with only an AI generated image of a person with no real defining features. The only childish features being.. their clothes and their soulless eyes possibly.
I guess it makes me someone that tries to defend someone that created a generic looking young emo girl from the 2000s from your onslaught of annoying

dallemini_2022-6-18_22-51-29.png

dallemini_2022-6-18_21-51-49.png

dallemini_2022-6-18_22-41-12.png

This image is of a 14 year old scene girl on the internet.
image.png

This is an adult female.
image.png

This is an AI generated image of what looks to be a child, and NOT an adult.
image.png

Your argument is invalid.

Oh yes, two small minded people that still don't understand pedophilia, or how to construct anything besides.. nvm you've done nothing to prove pedophilia or hebephilia or anything else you've accused like pedophilia sympathizing. Creating an AI generated image of ayoung girl and saying gf/bf most definitely DOESN'T imply pedophilia. Unless you're MayaKiri or shadowfaerie of course :)
"Borderline pedo image" lol a girl holding a camera

And your corrosion thing sounded silly instead of cool.

If you mistake a child for a woman when you're trying to sexualize them... I have very bad news for you.

Oh, alright MayaKiri. I forgot every adult woman looks the same. A female doesn't need to look a certain age to be one.

LOL when sexualizing them. No sexualization on my end and not much on the original posters. As stating one is a girlfriend doesn't imply age, the original posters age, or a sexual relationship.

The same way a person "needs to look 35 and older to purchase alcohol and tobacco products," correct? Us as adults are responsible for our own behavior.

So you just go up to every girl like this and sexualize them, right?

image.png

Again, I have VERY bad news for you.

Girl from the early 2000's as emo/scene kids... were kids. That image is literally about KIDS. Hence, why they're CALLED scene kids & emo kids. Do you not get it? Being young, at that time, in that scene... When young girls would take selfies. As if they are on MySpace. Back in the old days, as 12, 13, 14, 15 year olds; around those marks in ages.

What you are arguing for is corrosion, venom, poison...

Corruption.

It's not okay, never will be okay. And you're done. Anything you argue from here on out will only drag out until you fade. You will fade, and you will deserve it.

Not much from the OP? Really? It absolutely implies a relationship. What do you think a girlfriend is? What do you think girls even look like? Do you even have eyes? Awareness? Senses?

You're an absolute fool. Keep digging. Just keep digging down further. You're only doing it to yourself.

Again, I didn't sexualize anyone or thing in this thread :)
And you don't need need to look a certain age to be a certain age, MayaKiri.. this is part of the reason why identification exists. And to me knowledge you dont have to be 35 to buy alcohol or tobacco in the States

And you don't need need to look a certain age to be a certain age, MayaKiri.. this is part of the reason why identification exists. And to me knowledge you dont have to be 35 to buy alcohol or tobacco in the States

I said you HAVE to look 35 or older to purchase alcohol and tobacco. If you look younger than 35, you will be ID'd.

Edit: Adding a photo and apparently its 30 years old.

image.png

"Girl from the early 2000's as emo/scene kids... were kids. That image is literally about KIDS. Hence, why they're CALLED scene kids & emo kids. Do you not get it? Being young, at that time, in that scene... When young girls would take selfies. As if they are on MySpace. Back in the old days, as 12, 13, 14, 15 year olds; around those marks in ages."

Something you don't seem to understand is that not everything applies to everyone. Such being the idea that every single girl in scene culture was underage.

You're also misunderstanding something I said again.. I never said it doesn't imply a relationship, but I said it doesn't imply a sexual relationship.
Ill keep doing it to myself, shadowfaerie

I said you HAVE to look 35 or older to purchase alcohol and tobacco. If you look younger than 35, you will be ID'd.

My bad. That still doesn't take away from the point of that reply

You're saying it's okay to have a relationship with a child? Even if it's not explicitly """sexual""" is still a form of grooming. Even IF it's not happening IN THE MOMENT... it's still wrong. The entire premise of entering into relationships by disgusting people... is a form of grooming. It's not okay.

You're saying it's okay to have a relationship with a child? Even if it's not explicitly """sexual""" is still a form of grooming. Even IF it's not happening IN THE MOMENT... it's still wrong. The entire premise of entering into relationships by disgusting people... is a form of grooming. It's not okay.

"Look guys, I know it looks weird but I am 36 years old and I have a 13 year old girlfriend.. BUT BUT ITS NOT SEXUAL TRUST ME! It's perfectly OK :)"

Spoiler Alert: No.

Why do you keep doing that? I'm not saying anything that you claim I'm saying shadowfaerie. Lol there was no grooming in this thread so idk why that was even brought up

"I never said it doesn't imply a relationship, but I said it doesn't imply a sexual relationship." YOU LITERALLY SAID THIS. Not even a few minutes ago! What are you even saying? Backpedaling, are we?

You don't seem to understand either, MayaKiri. Nice example of pedophilia I guess, but I don't see how it applies to what I was saying. I did bring up the original posters age at one point, but I guess I shouldve mentioned that more because you have no clue on their age and are assuming that as well as the age of an AI generated image of a girl and creating something with no base

"I never said it doesn't imply a relationship, but I said it doesn't imply a sexual relationship." YOU LITERALLY SAID THIS. Not even a few minutes ago! What are you even saying? Backpedaling, are we?

LOL backpedaling?
I guess I'll say it again but elaborate. I never said it doesn't imply a relationship, but a sexual relationship. because not every relationship is inherently sexual and neither is every girlfriend/boyfriend relationship

You're also misunderstanding something I said again.. I never said it doesn't imply a relationship, but I said it doesn't imply a sexual relationship.<
HMMM ok I think I will make sure the Pinole CA pedo squad keeps an eye on you because I agree with them. You cannot defend pedophile and not expect retaliation

RELATIONSHIPS WITH CHILDREN IS WRONG. PERIOD. Sexual -- Not sexual. DOES NOT MATTER.

If I took this image to a District Attorney, and showed them directly the OP's generated image and ask, "What do you think? Is this an adult woman? Is this a young girl? Who does this depict?" And they will agree it looks like a young girl. A GIRL. A woman is NOT a girl. Girls are girls. There are adults, and then there are boys and girls.

You're out of your mind, if you keep defending this... then there is no saving you. No amount of excuses will work here.

You're also misunderstanding something I said again.. I never said it doesn't imply a relationship, but I said it doesn't imply a sexual relationship.<
HMMM ok I think I will make sure the Pinole CA pedo squad keeps an eye on you because I agree with them. You cannot defend pedophile and not expect retaliation

Alright, they can keep an eye on me. This doesn't change anything however and there was no defending of pedophilia

shadowfaerie, I can have a nonsexual relationship with my child. This would be called a fatherly relationship
You might be right about the girl boy thing, but if you honestly think that everyone defines an adult explicitly as man or woman only, then you might need to talk to people more.
Take this whole thing to a DA and they would tell you that you have no basis in calling the original poster a pedophile probably

OP posts AI generated picture of a child, saying its their girlfriend.

MayaKiri calls out said picture, saying sexualizing kids is wrong

evilpeanut1 "OP is a God!"

MayaKiri, shadowfaerie, and Keary agree: You're a pedophile sympathizer

And here we are...

And again, assuming the original posters age as well as the age of an AI generated female doesn't do anything. I can call the milk expired without knowing, but that doesn't automatically make it expired

shadowfaerie, I can have a nonsexual relationship with my child. This would be called a fatherly relationship
You might be right about the girl boy thing, but if you honestly think that everyone defines an adult explicitly as man or woman only, then you might need to talk to people more.
Take this whole thing to a DA and they would tell you that you have no basis in calling the original poster a pedophile probably

oh sweetheart, bless your heart. trying to back track and change it to family relationship when you are literally talking about girlfriends...so you daughter is your girlfriend? so incest pedo now...just getting worse. also this single conversation no not enough but if you do it in one place you probably have in others and who knows what else I might be able to dig up. A light drive told me where you live...imagine a full deep dive

No, we are not talking about having a fatherly relation. This is not the topic.

I am talking about people entering in RELATIONSHIPS as boyfriend/girlfriend. This implies a romantic connection. You know better than that.

No matter if it's romantic, sensual, sexual... DOES NOT MATTER. It's wrong. Period.

You're derailing, and you're moving the goalpost. You just got caught. It's over. You're done.

Stop the strawman, we're not talking about milk here.

Sexualizing kids, no matter WHAT AGE YOU ARE: IS WRONG.

Even the american laws agree. If you don't agree with the laws, what does that say about you?

And here we are...

Once again, there was no sympathizing with pedophilia, MayaKiri. Claiming someone is a rightful ruler doesn't necessarily mean I support pedophilia, even if that ruler were to happen to be a pedophile. That image was mainly meant as a change of pace in the hate being directed toward the original poster as well but it doesn't really change anything

op's alt here.

looked back on this thread to see if this 'argument' had died down. seems like yall are immature enough to participate in an online fight when you could just click off the tab and do smth better with your life.

well, if there's any hope, ill go and reveal something: i'm 13.

to the people calling me a pedophle: feel free to accuse a literal minor of grooming. also, i'm a victim of child mlesting myself, so youre basically spitting out random statements that dont even relate to the argument. you are literally the ENTIRE circus. pedoph*lia is a SERIOUS topic, you cant just blurt out 'OMG A CREEPER!' at an ai gen image.

to the people defending me: thanks, but youre clearly way more intelligent than them. STOP wasting your time with idiots who fish for clout and probably live in their mothers basement at 30. (not being a hypocrite and assuming age, just a joke. but go feed your stupidity and whine abt me. ive dealt with so many blockheads on the internet ive just stopped trying to win online arguments.)

MayaKiri, Ruler of Strawman arguments claims strawman when they have taken things out of context and assumed multiple things while providing no foundation except an image resembling a girl, which doesn't imply pedophilia

And here we are...

Once again, there was no sympathizing with pedophilia, MayaKiri. Claiming someone is a rightful ruler doesn't necessarily mean I support pedophilia, even if that ruler were to happen to be a pedophile. That image was mainly meant as a change of pace in the hate being directed toward the original poster as well but it doesn't really change anything

ok soo i dont feel like looking harder at the moment..are you jackie, todd, or samuel? also why you smelling kids now?

If a rightful ruler in your eyes is someone that enters into a relationship with a child... that says more about you than anyone here. The change of pace? Your pace is a very dark pace, if I had any discernment. And my discernment is correct. It's obvious.

oh sweetheart, bless your heart. trying to back track and change it to family relationship when you are literally talking about girlfriends...so you daughter is your girlfriend? so incest pedo now...just getting worse. also this single conversation no not enough but if you do it in one place you probably have in others and who knows what else I might be able to dig up. A light drive told me where you live...imagine a full deep dive

Oh Keary idgaf. Once again no backtracking or backpedaling. No change into a family relationship, as this was used as an example of what a nonsexual relationship could be :)
No one said their daughter is their girlfriend
I appreciate you blessing my heart, however

No, we are not talking about having a fatherly relation. This is not the topic.

I am talking about people entering in RELATIONSHIPS as boyfriend/girlfriend. This implies a romantic connection. You know better than that.

No matter if it's romantic, sensual, sexual... DOES NOT MATTER. It's wrong. Period.

You're derailing, and you're moving the goalpost. You just got caught. It's over. You're done.

"RELATIONSHIPS WITH CHILDREN IS WRONG?" - shadowfaerie.

Not every relationship with a child is wrong. Such being a fatherly relationship

op's alt here.

looked back on this thread to see if this 'argument' had died down. seems like yall are immature enough to participate in an online fight when you could just click off the tab and do smth better with your life.

to the people calling me a pedophle: feel free to accuse a literal minor of grooming. also, i'm a victim of child mlesting myself, so youre basically spitting out random statements that dont even relate to the argument. you are literally the ENTIRE circus. pedoph*lia is a SERIOUS topic, you cant just blurt out 'OMG A CREEPER!' at an ai gen image.

to the people defending me: thanks, but youre clearly way more intelligent than them. STOP wasting your time with idiots who fish for clout and probably live in their mothers basement at 30. (not being a hypocrite and assuming age, just a joke. but go feed your stupidity and whine abt me. ive dealt with so many blockheads on the internet ive just stopped trying to win online arguments.)

I do not have an issue with you sweetie my issue came when this dude that started support pedophile, This is when I jumped into it. As a fellow victim I hate that for you and hope it never happens again and you are getting the help and support you need because I know many of us didnt.

op's alt here.

I do not have an issue with you sweetie my issue came when this dude that started support pedophile, This is when I jumped into it. As a fellow victim I hate that for you and hope it never happens again and you are getting the help and support you need because I know many of us didnt.

If a rightful ruler in your eyes is someone that enters into a relationship with a child... that says more about you than anyone here. The change of pace? Your pace is a very dark pace, if I had any discernment. And my discernment is correct. It's obvious.

you probably couldn't discern an anus from a brown starfish

"I do not have an issue with you sweetie my issue came when this dude that started support pedophile, This is when I jumped into it. As a fellow victim I hate that for you and hope it never happens again and you are getting the help and support you need because I know many of us didnt."

Keary, this is the person everyone is calling a pedophile.. I'm defending this person

op's alt here.

If you've been a victim yourself, I apologize and hope you are receiving therapy and/or other services to cope with this.

BUT at the same time, a minor still can groom a minor. American law does not care, and will arrest BOTH parties involved.

At this point, this is less about you than it is about being on the offensive of someone who wants to defend GF/BF relationships with children and then double down and try to debunk our claims.

Again, if you are underaged here, which cannot be proven/disproved, and you're posting stuff like this... Just know you are posting to the public, and we will directly assume you are being borderline in sexualizing minors.

A few of us here have children of our own and want to protect them at all costs away from people (like from evilpeanut1), and we will do anything to call it out.

Simple as that.

yes please protect your children from evilpeanut1, someone defending someone that was getting drilled on mostly baseless pedophilia accusations. People like you ruin lives

"GB/BF relationships with children" didn't defend that either to be honest

yes please protect your children from evilpeanut1, someone defending someone that was getting drilled on mostly baseless pedophilia accusations. People like you ruin lives

yup totally ruined the 28 year old that groomed me, hooked me on drugs, and knocked me up at 17. He died in jail and I lost the my baby before he was born.

yup totally ruined the 28 year old that groomed me, hooked me on drugs, and knocked me up at 17. He died in jail and I lost the my baby before he was born.

Okay, I'm sad to hear that happened to you, but I wasn't meaning ruining the lives of genuine pedophiles and devilish bastards. What I was meaning was ruining the lives of people that didn't commit a pedophilic act, that we know of, but get labeled as a pedophile because of people like MayaKiri, Keary, and shadowfaerie

op's alt here.

Quick question: why an alt account? Weird, kind of like how evilpeanut1 came out of the woodwork. And now this?

No, the very image itself has implications. I am sorry that you went through this. As I am also a survivor of Child Sex Abuse, around your age.

Don't think I'm calling anyone specifically anything.

It's about the image and the implication.

What I am saying is if there was an image of ME, as a child, AS A GIRL... A depiction of someone that LOOKED LIKE ME, even if it is generated... and said they entered a relationship with someone that looked LIKE ME... I have a right to be very angry about it.

Nothing is okay with saying "yall this is my gf" and it's a young girl.

If I was 12 again, and saw an image like this that depicted myself... My younger self... I would be terrified...

I am still terrified.

I still do the inner work. I still deal with the pain, the trauma, the night-terrors. The memories... Mental illness...

I've been exploited, abused, destroyed. My sense of safety, my sense of self, my soul was ruined by a man, an adult man that decided it was okay. That it didn't matter because I was just a little girl. No one would believe me, right? Who's going to believe me? And nobody did.

And guess what? HE GOT AWAY WITH IT. THIS is why I am angry.

It's not ABOUT YOU. It's about images that remind me of my own 12 year old self. And many others in my position. Trying to "save" myself, the soul that was so lost, so long ago. The one I had lost so many years ago... The little girl that was ruined by the hands of a man that didn't give two shits about me at all. And told my family, then I was called a liar. That I made it all up. That I was just a "DRAMA QUEEN" and that if I told anyone, he's shoot me in the face with a shotgun if I told anyone. Threatened to take my life if I told my mom, or anyone else in my family.

There are no excuses. None.

If you think what evilpeanut1 is doing is okay, as "DEFENDING" you -- I would be very careful. I would not admit I am your age, if I were you. I would stay far away. I will call out any behavior that makes excuses for this.

Also, children can also get in trouble for this sort of thing. It can ruin lives in both directions, you need to be smart about it. Just be smart. Just be safe. Don't do this sort of thing.

I wish I had been safer and smarter when I was young. I am sticking up for the kids that get lost... the ones that get ignored. This is all it's about. If it's a moral crusade, then I am a warrior. Because I wish I had a warrior sticking up for me when I was a child.

When there are random accounts come out of nowhere and say some awful things, I will get upset.

If I see a picture of a young girl like this, and saying "here's my girlfriend" OF COURSE I will be upset.

I am doing this for my younger self, I am doing this for Keary, and my friends, my coworkers, my cousins... Every girl, and boy, who have been harmed at a young age.

Okay, I'm sad to hear that happened to you, but I wasn't meaning ruining the lives of genuine pedophiles and devilish bastards. What I was meaning was ruining the lives of people that didn't commit a pedophilic act, that we know of, but get labeled as a pedophile because of people like MayaKiri, Keary, and shadowfaerie

ohhh gaslighting at its finest. so you defended pedophile but WE are the problem.

op's alt here.

Quick question: why an alt account? Weird, kind of like how evilpeanut1 came out of the woodwork. And now this?

No, the very image itself has implications. I am sorry that you went through this. As I am also a survivor of Child Sex Abuse, around your age.

What I am saying is if there was an image of ME, as a child, AS A GIRL... A depiction of someone that LOOKED LIKE ME, even if it is generated... and said they entered a relationship with someone that looked LIKE ME... I have a right to be very angry about it.

If I was 12 again, and saw an image like this that depicted myself... My younger self... I would be terrified...

I am still terrified.

I still do the inner work. I still deal with the pain, the trauma, the night-terrors. The memories... Mental illness...

I've been exploited, abused, destroyed. My sense of safety, my sense of self, my soul was ruined by a man, an adult man that decided it was okay. That it didn't matter because I was just a little girl. No one would believe me, right? Who's going to believe me? And nobody did.

It's not ABOUT YOU. It's about images that remind me of my own 12 year old self. And many others in my position. Trying to "save" myself, the soul that was so lost, so long ago. The one I had lost so many years ago... The little girl that was ruined by the hands of a man that didn't give two shits about me at all. And told my family I was a liar. That I made it all up. That I was just a "DRAMA QUEEN" and that if I told anyone, he's shoot me in the face with a shotgun if I told anyone. Threatened to take my life if I told my mom, or anyone else in my family.

If you think what evilpeanut1 is doing is okay, as "DEFENDING" you -- I would be very careful. I would not admit I am your age, if I were you. I would stay far away. I will call out any behavior that makes excuses for this.

Also, children can also get in trouble for this sort of thing. It can ruin lives in both directions, you need to be smart about it. Just be smart. Just be safe. Don't do this sort of thing.

I wish I had been safer and smarter when I was young. I am sticking up for the kids that get lost... the ones that get ignored. This is all it's about. If it's a moral crusade, then I am a warrior. Because I wish I had a warrior sticking up for me when I was a child.

When there are random accounts come out of nowhere and say some awful things, I will get upset.

If I see a picture of a young girl like this, and saying "here's my girlfriend" OF COURSE I will be upset.

I am doing this for my younger self, I am doing this for Keary, and my friends, my coworkers, my cousins... Every girl, and boy, who have been harmed at a young age.

It probably doesn't mean much coming from evilpeanut1, but I am sorry horrible things happened to you. This doesn't change my argument at all however

ohhh gaslighting at its finest. so you defended pedophile but WE are the problem.

Learn what gaslighting is. I didn't gaslight. I am very much allowed to make the claim that false accusations of pedophilia can ruin lives.
Going on the information in this thread at this time, I didn't defend pedophilia or a pedophile.

op's alt here.

I am still terrified.

It's not ABOUT YOU. It's about images that remind me of my own 12 year old self. And many others in my position. Trying to "save" myself, the soul that was so lost, so long ago. The one I had lost so many years ago... The little girl that was ruined by the hands of a man that didn't give two shits about me at all. And told my family I was a liar. That I made it all up. That I was just a "DRAMA QUEEN" and that if I told anyone, he's shoot me in the face with a shotgun if I told anyone. Threatened to take my life if I told my mom, or anyone else in my family.

i'm not trying to defend evilpeanut1's argument AT ALL. i agree that they are definitely justifying pedophilic relationships, and that is very wrong. i admitted my age so i could end this argument and stop the allegations that were being thrown at me by you and MayaKiri.

i'm not trying to defend evilpeanut1's argument AT ALL. i agree that they are definitely justifying pedophilic relationships, and that is very wrong. i admitted my age so i could end this argument and stop the allegations that were being thrown at me by you and MayaKiri.

There was no justification of pedophilic relationships. You agreeing that there was will not change that. I guess I should've elaborated on my ideas more. Just because an image depicts what some see as a minor, doesn't imply pedophilia. Saying this minor is your girlfriend or boyfriend doesn't imply pedophilia, unless of course you are an adult. You can be in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with no sexual attraction. Two minors can also be in a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship, with no pedophilia. Minors being in a relationship doesn't imply grooming or pedophilia. Original poster stated they were a minor, which could and should be taken with a grain of salt considering they were getting flak, but with this information, there wasn't pedophilia.
Stating that an adult can have a relationship with a child doesn't imply pedophilia. e.g. Father son/daughter relationship
I apologize if I brought back any sort of traumatic memories for any of the victims here, but this does not change my argument, and neither does adding your stories and experiences.
If you're truly victims, then you should understand that the consequences of pedophilia should not be applied to someone not guilty of it. In fact, this is true of any crime. I can't sympathize with any victims here, as i've had no experience with pedophilia or any of the other evil acts mentioned prior, so forgive me for my crude attitude.

There was no attempts of backpedaling or gaslighting on my end and if you feel that way then I'm sorry you do.

Please understand that there should be more information than age assumptions, misrepresentation, and a generated image of an emo when calling someone a pedophile. Pedophilia is not a game and I do not sympathize with pedophiles or the act of sexualizing children and my argument was never defending a pedophile but it was defending someone from being called one with a lack of information. I never stated that sexual relationships with children is okay, and if you took what I was saying this way then you misunderstood.

With hindsight, I realized where you could've mixed something up. While a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship isn't inherently always sexual, nor does it even imply genuine feelings between the partners, a pedophilic one is inherently sexual. There wasn't justification for an adult to be in a nonsexual girlfriend/boyfriend relationship with a minor, as this would no longer fall under that kind of relationship. This would instead be one of pedophilic nature. The kind of thing where a child is manipulated into believing they are in a normal girlfriend/boyfriend relationship, but they are in a pedophilic one. Relationships are everywhere, and are not always between people. Think of something like the relationship between two numbers. This might've been getting shadowfaerie confused at some point, because not every relationship is a sexual relationship between two people. Another example being a fatherly one.

@meltyfudgebrownies

Whatever the case may be, whether you are a minor or not, and generating images of children and calling them your girlfriend, will give a direct assumption of plausibility.

I'm no prosecutor. I am not going to dig into your life and prove if you are 13 years old. If you are just making playful discussions, so be it... But you're playing with fire.

Be careful what you post online, because as I said, some of us here, including myself, had been sexualized and molested as children and we are now adults wanting to protect our own kids and other children. Do not joke about this stuff, please.

I will end my discussion is here.

To the 13 y/o: You might not be an adult, or an abuser. I am sorry, that it made you feel like you were fighting in a corner... That's not the intention. The point is, when you're on a website, and most people are adults... there is only so much to draw from. There is only so much that can be drawn from images, and messages. When you're young, in a whirlwind of adults posting things, that's just how the sphere is. And the assumption being, is that an adult is doing something nefarious.

That's not you? Then there are no qualms here. If you're an adult? Then there are problems.

Just be safe, just be smart. Don't post images depicting young people, don't imply there's a relationship. Don't do it. Don't post images depicting yourself, or others; be it generated, be it a real image. Don't do it. Don't give fodder to those who seek to do harm. Do not give leeway to people that do harm. Don't let it happen. I'm serious.

It's a thin line, if you post in public... it will be seen by many. Most people here ARE adults. So, when there are people saying, "...well, it's okay. it's JUST a relationship..." --- THAT'S A RED FLAG.
A waving red flag, in your face.

Be absolutely sure what you're doing. Be safe for the sake of yourself and others in your age demographic.

To the adults making excuses: You will always be in the wrong. Whatever you do from here, is on you. We will watch, we will respond. There is no escape for bad behavior. None.

I made my point.

End.

I do understand that I am egging this on and I'm even annoying myself, but if shadowfaerie was talking about me, then they kind of misrepresented my main argument with this line
"...well, it's okay. It's JUST a relationship..."
This is something I did not say, and doesn't make much sense for what I was arguing. I admit that I did argue types of relationships and the circumstances and boundaries within them. Things such as whether the relationship is sexual or not, or whether it is between a child and adult, or whether it's pedophilic or not. Those arguments, however, shouldn't be misconstrued as something they were not meant to be.
I wasn't excusing pedophilia, I was attempting to defend someone accused of pedophilia, regardless of whether or not they agree with my way of doing it. Just because you're an adult doesn't mean you should consider everyone else an adult. Doing this is a RED FLAG. This could be used in an argument of whether someone was grooming or committing pedophilia, as they could argue that they assumed the person they were interacting with was an adult also. In this instance, we were provided with the information that the original poster was underage, which made the pedophilia argument naught in my eyes.
And I do understand that just because someone says their age, it doesn't mean that is their actual age. Especially online. Looks can be deceiving and words can be as well. I would never sexually interact with someone online unless I truly knew them in real life. That would be a silly thing to do in my opinion.

Dalle Mini has been posted on multiple big name YouTube channels, most with a very large amount of children in their audience, im assuming. So that is something to take into consideration when interacting somewhere like this.

evilpeanut1.

Alright, you got what you wanted.

...you're still doing this? You're still making excuses.

Oh, you're definitely annoying. You said it.

Yes, I was talking ABOUT YOU.

Because every time I would call you out, as MayaKiri, or Keary would... you would push the narrative further & further. Every time you would say, "I didn't say that thing, I said '''that''' thing" right after you contradict yourself. Go ahead, keep editing.

Keep editing your posts. We have it all saved. Keep it up, dig yourself further. Your rebuttals are empty. Keep it up. We have an entire archive of all of this. We are onto you.

And we know where you are.

After moving the goalpost from one type of relation to another relation, when you know, and I know, and everyone here knows, what the subject matter at hand is. It's about inappropriate image, with an implied statement about someone of a young disposition placed into a relationship; ie, as a "gf" - We're not talking about consensual relationships between adults, parental/child, etc.. No, you KNOW what the subject was, and yet, you THREW MORE goalposts to run away from the original messages. It's all there, to be viewed for all.

If you meant to say something in the right, then you would have. You would have been concise and clear. You weren't. Not even a little bit. There is nothing misconstrued here, because it's based on words you used, and accusing me of being a bot. I guess I'm a properly programmed bot, by the people who know from right and wrong.

You're excusing using images of depicted young girls, and saying the relationship doesn't really hold weight, if you can throw in "well it could be this." "it could be that." and that's a slimy, horrendous way of discourse.

Manipulative, are ya? Seems like it, to me. Keary called you out for gaslighting... FOR GOOD REASON.

You wouldn't say, "I was attempting to defend someone of pedophilia" you would say FROM, not "of."

Of implies the action, "Of pedophilia" is that action taken. "From" is the taking away from it. Freudian slip?

IS THAT A FREUDIAN SLIP?

There is no presumption that there are only adults, or only kids. There are mostly adults, using this website for research in image compilations and Artificial Intelligence. Kids here, usually post things like Among Us, etc. Not "Look at my young looking girlfriend." That's not cool.
The provided info was indeed, that they could COULD be 13. And if they are, they need to know to be smarter and safer.

And yes, if someone says their age is something, and it's not? That's common. People lie all the time.
Almost like some people lie about not being pedos.

Hm? Like you?

Why would you have to keep defending yourself after it has been exposed, over and over. You keep adding fuel to the fire.

Stop spinning it.

You go through all of your messages and making excuses, for each one? And I will debunk each one.
"I would never sexually interact with someone online unless I truly knew them in real life. That would be a silly thing to do in my opinion."

This sounds like some kind of admittance... Some kind of way of saying, "Please don't implicate me, don't call me out. Trust me, I don't do bad things, please." And it's very suspicious and gross.
Dall-e is for adults doing AI research, and over time, younger people became part of the fray. And most likely, in the vast majority of instances, we can tell when it's a kid. When they post FNAF, among us, and other things like this. Adults don't usually do this. This is why it's hard to discern THIS PARTICULAR image was made by a child or an adult. It is difficult to be able to pin-point this particular post. How could one know? And if it's a kid, they shouldn't be doing this either. It's risky for everyone.

Youtubers should be smart and telling their followers to also be smart, if they are to be respected at all.

I do not have to make the assumption that someone is instantly a child, my instant assumption is there are adults, on the internet, using the internet, interacting with people... and sometimes, sadly, interacting with kids... in bad ways. And who is there to show up and defend the kid? Who is here? Who is here, like we're screaming into the void, asking for help, asking for a hand in fighting terrible things, evil people who seek to do harm... Where are the good people? I wish I had good adults when I was a kid, which is why I am doing or myself what I wish was done for me. I wish there was an advocate for me. A warrior for me. That's why, even on a small presumption of something nefarious and disgusting happening, I will call it out.

Keep arguing with a CSA survivor. Go ahead.

Call me a bad person, all you want. Say I am a bad person for saying we need to mitigate pain, and abuse; To get to the core of these problems and DO something about it. Even if it's my tiny, echoing voice among louder, dangerous voices. I am doing this... to be the person I needed when I was younger. If you have a problem with that, then you have PROBLEMS far bigger than any thread can navigate you out of. Call me a bad person for telling someone who MIGHT be 13, to be smart; to be safe; to know better. Now that I know, and it's hard to believe when people say their age. It's hard to believe, but giving benefit of the doubt; fine...

Where are their parents???

"If you're truly victims, then you should understand" -- NO, FUCKHEAD. YOU UNDERSTAND. You DO NOT GET TO SPEAK FOR ME, PERIOD.

If someone is innocent, there's nothing to worry about.

This isn't even about OP anymore, that's done and over with.

This is ABOUT YOU. It's about you now. And you did it to yourself.

"IF YOU'RE TRULY VICTIMS" REALLY? I was a victim, I was. I am. No amount of gaslighting into doubting my own life and my experience will change it.

I can tell, by the way someone talks to me, the way they look at me, whatever means of communication, I can tell I'm being scapegoated, gaslit, or manipulated in some way. I went through that shit for YEARS. I know.

Keep making a fool of yourself and trying to tamp-down CSA survivors. Go ahead.

You sound like my abuser.

The receipts continue.

You're not sorry, otherwise you would stop. Stop while you're ahead. But you keep digging your own grave. And we all see it.

Keep revictimizing people here. It only makes you look worse.

When you believe ascension is being conflated with an image of a little girl in a relationship with some stranger online... then I'm afraid you might even be some weird religious apologist. Yes, it's another assumption. And I can only draw of which, when it's in my face.

Because not one single image of heaven and ascension via the third eye was even posted... Until you showed up. The instant I see someone saying, "this is a good thing; equivocating with heaven..." fundamentally rubs me the wrong way. As it should. That's fucked up, considering the man that abused me was religious. Had crosses everywhere, a gate leading to the garage with a giant cross on it. Reminds me of fucked up religious nutbags that abuse their own step-children.

And if that's you? IF YOU'RE A FATHER? I would be VERY WORRIED FOR THE KIDS AROUND YOU. I hope to whatever Higher Consciousness being that there might be, that you don't have kids.

I would be very worried for every kid that interacts with you, here... or in real life.

I am.

I am full of disgust, and anger, I am full of pain and depression. The tragedy therein. The magnitude of a misery brought upon me by the hands of a man who SHOULD have known better. Just like YOU should know better. Your first post proved all of your intentions. You knew what was being implied. You knew, from the beginning. And yet? Your objectivity is faulty. Forever faulty.

If anyone is here that can run some kind of check on this guy. Please. Please do it. Someone watch his activity. Watch what he does. Because he is scaring me, and he's going to keep scaring children. And scaring former abuse victims.

You don't need to be defending shit. You should have been done the minute we called you out.

I will scorch every one of you. Every one of you that makes excuses for bad behavior, and terrible words being put down for all of us to read.

I am the fire in the eyes of a child who wished she still had her integrity, her purity, her innocence. BUT THAT WAS RIPPED AWAY FROM ME. And you don't get to say THING ONE about my experience. Stop.

No one should be posting young looking people, and saying they're in a relationship; a gf. And then having you step-in and saying that the person who did that was in the right.

You're in the wrong. Period.

Just stop.

image.png

evilpeanut1.

Alright, you got what you wanted.

...you're still doing this? You're still making excuses.

Oh, you're definitely annoying. You said it.

Yes, I was talking ABOUT YOU.

Because every time I would call you out, as MayaKiri, or Keary would... you would push the narrative further & further. Every time you would say, "I didn't say that thing, I said '''that''' thing" right after you contradict yourself. Go ahead, keep editing.

Keep editing your posts. We have it all saved. Keep it up, dig yourself further. Your rebuttals are empty. Keep it up. We have an entire archive of all of this. We are onto you.

And we know where you are.

After moving the goalpost from one type of relation to another relation, when you know, and I know, and everyone here knows, what the subject matter at hand is. It's about inappropriate image, with an implied statement about someone of a young disposition placed into a relationship; ie, as a "gf" - We're not talking about consensual relationships between adults, parental/child, etc.. No, you KNOW what the subject was, and yet, you THREW MORE goalposts to run away from the original messages. It's all there, to be viewed for all.

If you meant to say something in the right, then you would have. You would have been concise and clear. You weren't. Not even a little bit. There is nothing misconstrued here, because it's based on words you used, and accusing me of being a bot. I guess I'm a properly programmed bot, by the people who know from right and wrong.

You're excusing using images of depicted young girls, and saying the relationship doesn't really hold weight, if you can throw in "well it could be this." "it could be that." and that's a slimy, horrendous way of discourse.

Manipulative, are ya? Seems like it, to me. Keary called you out for gaslighting... FOR GOOD REASON.

You wouldn't say, "I was attempting to defend someone of pedophilia" you would say FROM, not "of."

Of implies the action, "Of pedophilia" is that action taken. "From" is the taking away from it. Freudian slip?

IS THAT A FREUDIAN SLIP?

There is no presumption that there are only adults, or only kids. There are mostly adults, using this website for research in image compilations and Artificial Intelligence. Kids here, usually post things like Among Us, etc. Not "Look at my young looking girlfriend." That's not cool.
The provided info was indeed, that they could COULD be 13. And if they are, they need to know to be smarter and safer.

And yes, if someone says their age is something, and it's not? That's common. People lie all the time.
Almost like some people lie about not being pedos.

Hm? Like you?

Why would you have to keep defending yourself after it has been exposed, over and over. You keep adding fuel to the fire.

Stop spinning it.

You go through all of your messages and making excuses, for each one? And I will debunk each one.
"I would never sexually interact with someone online unless I truly knew them in real life. That would be a silly thing to do in my opinion."

This sounds like some kind of admittance... Some kind of way of saying, "Please don't implicate me, don't call me out. Trust me, I don't do bad things, please." And it's very suspicious and gross.
Dall-e is for adults doing AI research, and over time, younger people became part of the fray. And most likely, in the vast majority of instances, we can tell when it's a kid. When they post FNAF, among us, and other things like this. Adults don't usually do this. This is why it's hard to discern THIS PARTICULAR image was made by a child or an adult. It is difficult to be able to pin-point this particular post. How could one know? And if it's a kid, they shouldn't be doing this either. It's risky for everyone.

Youtubers should be smart and telling their followers to also be smart, if they are to be respected at all.

I do not have to make the assumption that someone is instantly a child, my instant assumption is there are adults, on the internet, using the internet, interacting with people... and sometimes, sadly, interacting with kids... in bad ways. And who is there to show up and defend the kid? Who is here? Who is here, like we're screaming into the void, asking for help, asking for a hand in fighting terrible things, evil people who seek to do harm... Where are the good people? I wish I had good adults when I was a kid, which is why I am doing or myself what I wish was done for me. I wish there was an advocate for me. A warrior for me. That's why, even on a small presumption of something nefarious and disgusting happening, I will call it out.

Call me a bad person, all you want. Say I am a bad person for saying we need to mitigate pain, and abuse; To get to the core of these problems and DO something about it. Even if it's my tiny, echoing voice among louder, dangerous voices. I am doing this... to be the person I needed when I was younger. If you have a problem with that, then you have PROBLEMS far bigger than any thread can navigate you out of. Call me a bad person for telling someone who MIGHT be 13, to be smart; to be safe; to know better. Now that I know, and it's hard to believe when people say their age. It's hard to believe, but giving benefit of the doubt; fine...

Where are their parents???

"If you're truly victims, then you should understand" -- NO, FUCKHEAD. YOU UNDERSTAND. You DO NOT GET TO SPEAK FOR ME, PERIOD.

If someone is innocent, there's nothing to worry about.

This isn't even about OP anymore, that's done and over with.

This is ABOUT YOU. It's about you now. And you did it to yourself.

"IF YOU'RE TRULY VICTIMS" REALLY? I was a victim, I was. I am. No amount of gaslighting into doubting my own life and my experience will change it.

I can tell, by the way someone talks to me, the way they look at me, whatever means of communication, I can tell I'm being scapegoated, gaslit, or manipulated in some way. I went through that shit for YEARS. I know.

The receipts continue.

You're not sorry, otherwise you would stop. Stop while you're ahead. But you keep digging your own grave. And we all see it.

Keep revictimizing people here. It only makes you look worse.

When you believe ascension is being conflated with an image of a little girl in a relationship with some stranger online... then I'm afraid you might even be some weird religious apologist. Yes, it's another assumption. And I can only draw of which, when it's in my face.

Because not one single image of heaven and ascension via the third eye was even posted... Until you showed up. The instant I see someone saying, "this is a good thing; equivocating with heaven..." fundamentally rubs me the wrong way. As it should. That's fucked up, considering the man that abused me was religious. Had crosses everywhere, a gate leading to the garage with a giant cross on it. Reminds me of fucked up religious nutbags that abuse their own step-children.

And if that's you? IF YOU'RE A FATHER? I would be VERY WORRIED FOR THE KIDS AROUND YOU. I hope to whatever Higher Consciousness being that there might be, that you don't have kids.

I would be very worried for every kid that interacts with you, here... or in real life.

I am.

I am full of disgust, and anger, I am full of pain and depression. The tragedy therein. The magnitude of a misery brought upon me by the hands of a man who SHOULD have known better. Just like YOU should know better. Your first post proved all of your intentions. You knew what was being implied. You knew, from the beginning. And yet? Your objectivity is faulty. Forever faulty.

If anyone is here that can run some kind of check on this guy. Please. Please do it. Someone watch his activity. Watch what he does. Because he is scaring me, and he's going to keep scaring children. And scaring former abuse victims.

You don't need to be defending shit. You should have been done the minute we called you out.

I will scorch every one of you. Every one of you that makes excuses for bad behavior, and terrible words being put down for all of us to read.

I am the fire in the eyes of a child who wished she still had her integrity, her purity, her innocence. BUT THAT WAS RIPPED AWAY FROM ME. And you don't get to say THING ONE about my experience. Stop.

No one should be posting young looking people, and saying they're in a relationship; a gf. And then having you step-in and saying that the person who did that was in the right.

You're in the wrong. Period.

Just stop.

image.png

shadowfaerie, im glad you have it all saved. Because my edits were on grammar and small additions that didn't change my original argument at all.
As long as you keep acting like a stupid bitch that likes to misrepresent arguments, I will keep on arguing my side. Please understand that you guys never proved any pedophilia, and this long message you just posted really proves nothing at all. I'd like you to post all of my edits as well, just to show what I changed doesn't fundamentally change my arguments in the slightest.

"Of implies the action, "Of pedophilia" is that action taken. "From" is the taking away from it. Freudian slip?

IS THAT A FREUDIAN SLIP?""
Completely unrelated to the argument at hand. There was no Freudian slip and your speculation is silly. A grammar error can be used to misrepresent, something which you like to do a lot of.

"I didn't say that thing, I said '''that''' thing" right after you contradict yourself. Go ahead, keep editing.
Post contradictions, as well as edits. Also, you misunderstanding something and putting words in someone elses mouth should be addressed. Something I did by saying "I didnt say that"

"After moving the goalpost from one type of relation to another relation, when you know, and I know, and everyone here knows, what the subject matter at hand is. It's about inappropriate image, with an implied statement about someone of a young disposition placed into a relationship; ie, as a "gf" - We're not talking about consensual relationships between adults, parental/child, etc.. No, you KNOW what the subject was, and yet, you THREW MORE goalposts to run away from the original messages. It's all there, to be viewed for all."
stfu with this goalpost stuff. It makes no sense at all, because I moved no goalpost. The relationship stuff I said wasn't even the main point of my argument, which you still never really proved wrong, and the relationship stuff still applies. It'd be you making the straw man in these instances. I stand by everything I have said to this point. Show edits

Hm? Like you?

idk why you would add this. Seems a little silly to me as I'm not a pedophile and haven't really made myself out to be one.

Doubt it

Not very relevant.

Hey, I just thought I'd let you know that there are several youtubers with large followings, some with a lot of children, that have posted about dalle. It doesn't matter what it was originally intended for, either.

Not really. This sounds like what someone with a brain would say. Once again you're speculating on something that is besides the point. Perhaps in an attempt to distract and "move the goalpost"

Again, you can't really say that every child using this is posting FNAF, among us, and other things like that. There are plenty of adults that like those games as well, but that is besides the point. I agree that it's hard to tell whether this post was made by a child, but I was taking their word for it because I believe in innocent until proven guilty, a concept you don't understand.

SHUT UP FUCKHEAD. You don't seem to understand very much of anything it seems. You putting this really shows your character and provides nothing, period.

I do not have to make the assumption that someone is instantly a child, my instant assumption is there are adults, on the internet, using the internet, interacting with people...

No you shouldn't have to instantly make that assumption, but you should keep it mind. Especially when considering how widespread internet usage is in so many age groups. It's a little silly to think that there isn't a good portion of kids online that know about girlfriends and boyfriends as well as dalle

No amount of gaslighting into doubting my own life and my experience will change it.

Wasn't gaslighting. That'd be silly. Don't try to take stuff out of context even more
Me saying "If you're truly a victim" is me expressing the same doubt one can have when someone might lie about their age online

This is not very relevant. That is interesting to know I guess

To get to the core of these problems and DO something about it.

In this instance, you were not getting to the core of any problem. You were accusing someone of pedophilia with little evidence. A serious accusation that should require more than a single AI generated image and a statement of this is my gf.

Hey, I don't really understand how i was tamping down csa survivor. If you felt that's what I was doing then I am sorry to hear that. Not sorry for the things I said, but I'm sorry that you feel that way and sorry for the things that happened to you.

No, that's not what I would do.

considering the man that abused me was religious. Had crosses everywhere, a gate leading to the garage with a giant cross on it. Reminds me of fucked up religious nutbags that abuse their own step-children.

I'm sorry if that brought up some sort of memory for you, but it's not really comparable.

I am.

I'm not worried for the few that I do interact with. Because I don't plan an ever hurting them in any way shape or form.

Just like YOU should know better. Your first post proved all of your intentions. You knew what was being implied.

I'm just assuming that pedophilia was most likely not implied with the original post. Of course, if the original poster is actually a pedophile, then i'll take everything back. It doesn't take away from what I was originally arguing though.

I can think of times where someone could say that and be completely in the right. Such an instance being one with two minors. "Young-looking" really doesn't mean child. Idk why you would use that term

Again, I stand by what I've said. I dont really care if you have the edits, because they dont change much, unless of course you doctored them somehow and the bots believe it. I can see something like that happening, considering you like to misrepresent what I say and put words in my mouth. One example of that being, "...well, it's okay. It's just a relationship."

You are coming off as a very manipulative person, at least to me. I cannot sympathize with any victim in these incidents, nor can I sympathize with pedophiles. I wont edit any messages from here on out and instead ill just post a new one if this keeps going. Hopefully that will reinforce that I wasn't editing out any contradictions. I would say that's something you might do, but that'd just be me saying something with no evidence. Like you saying I'm a pedophile and talking about freudian slips lol

This is a really weird thing to say if I'm being honest. You're really letting your emotions get a hold of you and now you want to commit crimes like stalking me and finding out my personal information, and attempting to intimidate me. Possibly even publishing it online. That's less baseless than some of the claims you have made.
In fact you using your victim status in your replies, especially the last one, comes off as manipulative and strange.

You called me out as a pedophile sympathizer when there was not really anything showing that I was and there still isn't anything showing that I am

I don't understand why you put that last reply tbh. It just showed off your skills at dodging, misinterpreting, and manipulalting

Again, none of my edits changed anything except grammar and just more stuff I thought of later that would support the same argument I was making. One which, to me, you stopped addressing

I'll try not to be super crude but you being a victim doesn't really change what I was saying. And you saying it so much in your last reply, as well as using it as some sort of advantage, is very strange to me. It reminds me of how someone that is attempting to manipulate someone else would act. Especially when you try to use it as some sort of card to get others to potentially dox me.

"then I'm afraid you might even be some weird religious apologist. Yes, it's another assumption. And I can only draw of which, when it's in my face."

something else that wouldn't hold up at all and isn't very relevant.
Keep trying to draw of something which is not in your face though

I don't understand how I was scaring you, or any former or current victims of abuse. I shouldn't have said anything that would've scared you
In fact, you scare me with all these weird eyeball pictures.
With all of those eyeballs in my face, should I assume that you are some weird manipulative eyeball? One that is out to get me?

I don't know if it's unfortunate or not, but we live in an age where the internet is filled with children. Lots without parental supervision. Lots that can quite easily watch a markiplier video and then explore and get onto this website. Lots that will lie about all sorts of things.
I think you'd be better off not instantly assuming it's a child or an adult. If you don't know, then maybe ask, or stop talking to them.

lol I keep reading this and the amount of silly ass completely baseless shit you are saying is unreal. Like why would you even say that lol? It doesn't sound anything like admittance at all except maybe admittance to me saying i'll never sexually interact with someone online unless I truly knew them in real life. because that would be a silly thing to do in my opinion.
Not whatever the hell you tried to change it into

They said they are. Not could be. I usually take that stuff with a grain of salt but ill take it at face value this time.

IS THAT A FREUDIAN SLIP?""

Completely unrelated to the argument at hand. There was no Freudian slip and your speculation is silly. A grammar error can be used to misrepresent, something which you like to do a lot of.

these were supposed to be separated in one of my replies. I couldn't edit it because i'd be accused of deleting my contradictions

"deleting my contradictions."
never happened in the first place either

evilpeanut1... You keep cutting from one post, to multiple. So I'll solidify all counterpoints:

All it does is call out strange behavior, behavior and communications that lead to very thinly-veiled sexualizations of underaged/young looking people. That's it. I told OP if they're 13 that I apologized. If it's true they are, then it is what it is and I am taking responsibility for jumping to conclusions. But you showed up to show how cool you were with the original image. And that's gross.
You just keep doing this. It's just... tiring. It really is.

Oh, I'm a bitch now. I guess? Glad you noticed? Of course that's a term used. Yup. I am more concerned and afraid, but alright. I am a "bitch" with wounds deeper than you'll know. But I didn't misinterpret anything. I see, and I call it out. And thank you for limiting me to a bitch. Fine.

No, I notice inconsistencies with grammar, it's very odd to word it the way you did. So I point it out.

You absolutely did move goalposts. The thread was about inappropriate relations with underaged people. And you kept coming in and adding on to things that were irrelevant. Standing by your original image? Very strange and creepy.

You do sound like my abuser. You might not be one, but you sound like the one who harmed me. He would deflect, call me names (like bitch) and say I was using my status as female to "fuck his life up" and say, to my family in front of me... He'd say, "I never did that. I never said that. She's lying. Look, look! See, she's looking down at the ground. Can't look at me! She's a lying bitch! I never touched her!"

Yeah... that DID happen. And yeah, it's the reality. He was the liar all along. And now my family help me with therapy and other things to keep the tides down and waters at bay.

It is relevant, though. It really is. If nothing I say is relevant, then that says way more about the points of mine I made and you trying to tamp-down the reasons, and the intend. The purpose.

The point was, when/if you are someone with a large following, On Youtube... you should make sure you get a message across that there shall not be any fuckery... that's it. It's the responsible thing to do.

A brain, that's funny. It takes a brain to say, "Um, this guy is acting very creepy, and making excuses for bad behavior. And saying, "Well you don't know the dynamics of a relationship to a kid... It could be a fatherly one." Nope. That's not what the original discussion was. That's you, yet again, moving the goalpost. Just say, "It's wrong to be a child predator" and leave it at that. But you couldn't.

No, it definitely sounds like a weird admittance. Why would one need to put themselves in a position of saying: "I wouldn't do anything like that"? It just seems... off. Just off the mark, and it's like... you went ahead and jumped forward, and said some shit, in case you didn't make it clear enough. But just simply being like, "yeah, it's wrong lol sorry" and then leave, would be enough. But you're just... Trying to upset a lot of people. And for what?

The FNAF and Among Us were examples. Don't try and twist it. You know exactly the point was, obfuscate if you want, all you want... Keep it up.

I do keep it in mind, because abuse happens so often and it goes overlooked so often. It pains me to know how much has gone on... and no justice was done. It breaks my heart.

I really was a victim, do I need to go into detail? Is that what you want? That's very weird...

Like I said, I can tell when someone is twisting a purpose into their own selfish narrative. And then telling me, "IF" you're a victim. I AM one. I was one. I am part victim; part survivor. That's it.

Okay, then?

I am getting to the core of it. I want to. I try. I try to when I see weird posts. The intention is there, to make sure people don't post weird things. It's creepy, and it doesn't need to happen. The point being is when there is an image of someone underage, and saying 'hey this is my gf' just seems very weird to me. It's creepy! What other synonym shall one use? It's gross.

I do feel like there was attempt to tamp-down my experience, I wouldn't be upset otherwise.

I hope you keep to your word and not harm anybody. I beg you.

The OP image just seemed off. And the OP possibly being underaged, still doesn't make the image okay. Not in my view. Me apologizing to the OP was sincere, and meant no harm.
Hasty, yes -- but cautious? Also, yes. Of course. Of course I do not mean anything by just pointing a finger randomly. It's because I see something, I say something.

"See something, say something" is what we say for when things are getting out of hand, creepy, inappropriate and plain wrong.

If OP is indeed underage, then they need to know sometimes posting off-putting things depicting kids is wrong, and don't do it. Why would anyone WANT to do that? At least, through the eyes of an adult with a conscience, YOU NEVER SHOULD DO THAT. Period.

Young looking means underaged, for clarification. You know what EXACTLY I mean by "young looking" -- stop.

I won't doctor a thing. I don't need to edit anything. Don't need to. I will just save the exact screenshots, and the data will show I made no adjustments to said screenshots. Data is data, and will prove it. That's it.

I am sorry if I come across as """manipulative""" ??? Sure? For calling out weird behavior? Actually, not sorry. If being manipulative means I say: "Um, hey? This shit is kinda weird and... am I insane for seeing how weirdly worded and how weird the images are?" If that bothers you, that's on you.

Your first post shows that you really wanted to and had the intent to defend the original post.

Calling out to see your post history, and stuff like that... Is for safety. It's for authority figures to keep an eye out. The moderators and administrators, to can keep an eye out.

You keep digging down deep, and I don't know why. You think you're innocent... But your very first image says otherwise. "idkwhyimadethis" posts an image of an underaged looking generated girl. And we said that's very odd.. and creepy. And then you come in, sweeping through with an implied statement... that you are from heaven for it. Who descends from heaven for... Posting a young teen/scene/emo kid picture? IT'S WEIRD, DUDE! It's just... so creepy. What else can I say other than, "strange, weird," and "creepy"? Vile? Putrid? Grotesque? Does that work?

I don't advocate for rando's to do doxxing. If you just use your same screenname everywhere, it's not hard for police to see your posts. There's not much a rando could do, really. Does it scare you if that was the case? If they read through things and see what you have said? This is explicitly for people who have the legal means to keep an eye out. Period. The people in charge of the website.

If you think I'm """manipulating""" then people can read what you said, but they will read edits, however. You can say they were for small reasons, but I think we know otherwise. You added in more and more paragraphs to fill in some blanks and justifications, and that's just weird...

I'm not using anything of my experience as an advantage. It's to lay out a ground work as to why someone would be upset at underaged girls depicted as someone's gf. It's just... Off.
If I thought there was something creepy going on, of course I'll say something. And I did, and I do. If that makes me a bad person, so be it. But it's not just about my experience, it's also the experience of people who have been victimized, to end up with mental issues, and pain... The therapy that has to be done. It's not easy. it's never an easy fix, you might not have "sympathy" But I hope somewhere within there's empathy. You don't have to really "go through" something to say... 'you know, that's really sad. that hurts. it hurts to know it happened. i am here for you' It doesn't take much, really.

You've said a nice thing, now but... then? But is that to "empathize"? Or to tame?

I said it was an assumption. I am very likely wrong about the religious apologist abuser thing, but the point from that was you used highly "spiritual" images to defend someone posting images of an underaged girl. When I see the OP's pic, I think... "Wow, that looked like me when I was 12! Wow.. Oh wait. Fucking creepy, OMG.!!" Holy shit THAT'S CREEPY!

Of course it's weird to me???

Of course! You don't understand why you'd scare me. Or can't. Because you don't really get it. The eyeballs are to show my pain in my eyes. The utter pain. The anguish. The agony. The betrayal. But you don't get it. So you don't see it that way. Not to get you out as a singular being, but one that sees that there are strange things being said by people like you.

You minimize my own survivorship, my past as a young person as a victim. A thing I must carry... forever... and then cast me as someone doing harm? Really? Are you serious?

I call you out saying you wouldn't do anything online, like speaking sexually with someone.. as you said: "I would never sexually interact with someone online unless I truly knew them in real life. That would be a silly thing to do in my opinion." NO ONE brought that up, until you did. We said you were being a creep about shit, and then you just: Kept. Adding. Shit.
You doubled down. Tripled down. Over and over. Who said you interact with someone like that... before you FUCKING POSTED YOUR IMAGE????? You posted it! You did. It's up there, scroll up. AND TELL ME THAT'S OKAY?

Unless you knew them in real life? Who? It... was a weird, out of context thing to say. Why bring it up? That's why the guilty conscious of a Freudian slip came up. Why even say it, if you're innocent then there would be no reason to draw it out so much. Why? You DRAW it out. And why am I still responding. Because it's weird behavior to see a post with an image of a scene/emo kid; imply there's a gf/bf dynamic... and say, "OH YEAH THAT'S FINE, THAT'S COOL."

NO! IT'S NOT.

You've edited quite a bit. We're reading it right now. You just add more and more. You say for "context," I say excuses. Because it really didn't look good on your part, did it? And you have to fill in blanks, not blanks I made, but blanks you made... that would make total strangers, including me, to feel weird about your presence.

I just want people to be safe. I just want people to know that there are good people out there. It's just peculiar when you have people making excuses. And dismissing concerns.

I suppose... I cannot reason with the unreasonable. I cannot reason with mitigations and excuses.

Drawing it out more and more. It was very scary and hurtful for what you've said.

It's too exhausting.

If you're NOT an abuser, pedo, what-have-you... then fine; Alright. Just don't argue like one. Just, I dunno... don't minimize my life? My story? It's just off-putting and suspicious. It's my take... that's it.

If you're innocent, then fine. I just want kids to be safe. And see this for what it is. Be aware. Be awake. Be in The Know.

When creepy pictures are generated, of very young looking people... People that looked like me when I was 12... and then someone says, "Look, it's my gf" & say the prompt was "gamer girl emo girlfriend" -- I mean, come on. And the emo, scene, goth, punk kids from the early 2000s... Were kids. Period. I know I was.

It's off-putting, upsetting; and inappropriate to have that stuff posted. And then you have people saying, "Oh no, it's fine. The image was fine. And the OP is totally cool." It's just W E I R D. Be them adult, other otherwise, it's sending the wrong message and it's perpetuation in a sea of possible kids, where mostly adult congregate; at least before apparently 'youtube'. -- Okay, and now what? Now they're here, they are here, young impressionable people here, and someone needs to say: this is not okay. Generating an image of underaged kids and saying they're their girlfriend... is wrong. It just is.

If there is any advice I can give, as a former CSA survivor... a person who's been through a lot...
Please: Underaged people: Talk to a trusted adult, talk to someone you know will be your savior, your advocate. No strangers! Don't even reach out to people on this website. N͟o͟ ͟o͟n͟e͟.͟

Some odd person? That tries to convince you to add them somewhere? Like discord, etc -- You run, run far away. Get away. Find someone with authority, who is on your side. Don't talk to weirdos. Report people who are being creepy.

Stay in touch with close relations, of people that are in your own personal life -- A parent, a guardian, a teacher, someone at the police station..... Just be safe, keep vigilance.

Do it for your life, for your safety. If you're going to be online, be aware of what is happening. If you see a weird image... say something to an admin, report it. If you can.

Don't tell anyone anything, your age, where you are; Nothing. You don't know who is reading your posts on dall-e, or anywhere. If you need to, call authorities if someone tries to convince you to give away info, if someone is trying to tell you to trust them implicitly... You tell someone. And if someone says they don't believe you... Many of us out here in the aether... somewhere, out there... we do believe you.

Your story is real. Your life is to be protected. Your mind to be preserved, your trust. If anyone breaks those things within you, they are going to get karma. Period.

If anyone out there tries to hurt you, you yell & YOU YELL LOUD, tell them "No!" And run to a trusted adult.

There are hotlines online to call, there are many. Google your local hotline for help if you are in a bad situation.

Be safe online. Be safe in real life.
Be safe.
That's all I can say.

evilpeanut1... You keep cutting from one post, to multiple. So I'll solidify all counterpoints:

All it does is call out strange behavior, behavior and communications that lead to very thinly-veiled sexualizations of underaged/young looking people. That's it. I told OP if they're 13 that I apologized. If it's true they are, then it is what it is and I am taking responsibility for jumping to conclusions. But you showed up to show how cool you were with the original image. And that's gross.
You just keep doing this. It's just... tiring. It really is.

Oh, I'm a bitch now. I guess? Glad you noticed? Of course that's a term used. Yup. I am more concerned and afraid, but alright. I am a "bitch" with wounds deeper than you'll know. But I didn't misinterpret anything. I see, and I call it out. And thank you for limiting me to a bitch. Fine.

No, I notice inconsistencies with grammar, it's very odd to word it the way you did. So I point it out.

You absolutely did move goalposts. The thread was about inappropriate relations with underaged people. And you kept coming in and adding on to things that were irrelevant. Standing by your original image? Very strange and creepy.

You do sound like my abuser. You might not be one, but you sound like the one who harmed me. He would deflect, call me names (like bitch) and say I was using my status as female to "fuck his life up" and say, to my family in front of me... He'd say, "I never did that. I never said that. She's lying. Look, look! See, she's looking down at the ground. Can't look at me! She's a lying bitch! I never touched her!"

Yeah... that DID happen. And yeah, it's the reality. He was the liar all along. And now my family help me with therapy and other things to keep the tides down and waters at bay.

It is relevant, though. It really is. If nothing I say is relevant, then that says way more about the points of mine I made and you trying to tamp-down the reasons, and the intend. The purpose.

The point was, when/if you are someone with a large following, On Youtube... you should make sure you get a message across that there shall not be any fuckery... that's it. It's the responsible thing to do.

A brain, that's funny. It takes a brain to say, "Um, this guy is acting very creepy, and making excuses for bad behavior. And saying, "Well you don't know the dynamics of a relationship to a kid... It could be a fatherly one." Nope. That's not what the original discussion was. That's you, yet again, moving the goalpost. Just say, "It's wrong to be a child predator" and leave it at that. But you couldn't.

No, it definitely sounds like a weird admittance. Why would one need to put themselves in a position of saying: "I wouldn't do anything like that"? It just seems... off. Just off the mark, and it's like... you went ahead and jumped forward, and said some shit, in case you didn't make it clear enough. But just simply being like, "yeah, it's wrong lol sorry" and then leave, would be enough. But you're just... Trying to upset a lot of people. And for what?

The FNAF and Among Us were examples. Don't try and twist it. You know exactly the point was, obfuscate if you want, all you want... Keep it up.

I do keep it in mind, because abuse happens so often and it goes overlooked so often. It pains me to know how much has gone on... and no justice was done. It breaks my heart.

I really was a victim, do I need to go into detail? Is that what you want? That's very weird...

Like I said, I can tell when someone is twisting a purpose into their own selfish narrative. And then telling me, "IF" you're a victim. I AM one. I was one. I am part victim; part survivor. That's it.

Okay, then?

I am getting to the core of it. I want to. I try. I try to when I see weird posts. The intention is there, to make sure people don't post weird things. It's creepy, and it doesn't need to happen. The point being is when there is an image of someone underage, and saying 'hey this is my gf' just seems very weird to me. It's creepy! What other synonym shall one use? It's gross.

I do feel like there was attempt to tamp-down my experience, I wouldn't be upset otherwise.

The OP image just seemed off. And the OP possibly being underaged, still doesn't make the image okay. Not in my view. Me apologizing to the OP was sincere, and meant no harm.
Hasty, yes -- but cautious? Also, yes. Of course. Of course I do not mean anything by just pointing a finger randomly. It's because I see something, I say something.

"See something, say something" is what we say for when things are getting out of hand, creepy, inappropriate and plain wrong.

If OP is indeed underage, then they need to know sometimes posting off-putting things depicting kids is wrong, and don't do it. Why would anyone WANT to do that? At least, through the eyes of an adult with a conscience, YOU NEVER SHOULD DO THAT. Period.

Young looking means underaged, for clarification. You know what EXACTLY I mean by "young looking" -- stop.

I won't doctor a thing. I don't need to edit anything. Don't need to. I will just save the exact screenshots, and the data will show I made no adjustments to said screenshots. Data is data, and will prove it. That's it.

I am sorry if I come across as """manipulative""" ??? Sure? For calling out weird behavior? Actually, not sorry. If being manipulative means I say: "Um, hey? This shit is kinda weird and... am I insane for seeing how weirdly worded and how weird the images are?" If that bothers you, that's on you.

Your first post shows that you really wanted to and had the intent to defend the original post.

Calling out to see your post history, and stuff like that... Is for safety. It's for authority figures to keep an eye out. The moderators and administrators, to can keep an eye out.

You keep digging down deep, and I don't know why. You think you're innocent... But your very first image says otherwise. "idkwhyimadethis" posts an image of an underaged looking generated girl. And we said that's very odd.. and creepy. And then you come in, sweeping through with an implied statement... that you are from heaven for it. Who descends from heaven for... Posting a young teen/scene/emo kid picture? IT'S WEIRD, DUDE! It's just... so creepy. What else can I say other than, "strange, weird," and "creepy"? Vile? Putrid? Grotesque? Does that work?

I don't advocate for rando's to do doxxing. If you just use your same screenname everywhere, it's not hard for police to see your posts. There's not much a rando could do, really. Does it scare you if that was the case? If they read through things and see what you have said? This is explicitly for people who have the legal means to keep an eye out. Period. The people in charge of the website.

If you think I'm """manipulating""" then people can read what you said, but they will read edits, however. You can say they were for small reasons, but I think we know otherwise. You added in more and more paragraphs to fill in some blanks and justifications, and that's just weird...

I'm not using anything of my experience as an advantage. It's to lay out a ground work as to why someone would be upset at underaged girls depicted as someone's gf. It's just... Off.
If I thought there was something creepy going on, of course I'll say something. And I did, and I do. If that makes me a bad person, so be it. But it's not just about my experience, it's also the experience of people who have been victimized, to end up with mental issues, and pain... The therapy that has to be done. It's not easy. it's never an easy fix, you might not have "sympathy" But I hope somewhere within there's empathy. You don't have to really "go through" something to say... 'you know, that's really sad. that hurts. it hurts to know it happened. i am here for you' It doesn't take much, really.

You've said a nice thing, now but... then? But is that to "empathize"? Or to tame?

I said it was an assumption. I am very likely wrong about the religious apologist abuser thing, but the point from that was you used highly "spiritual" images to defend someone posting images of an underaged girl. When I see the OP's pic, I think... "Wow, that looked like me when I was 12! Wow.. Oh wait. Fucking creepy, OMG.!!" Holy shit THAT'S CREEPY!

Of course! You don't understand why you'd scare me. Or can't. Because you don't really get it. The eyeballs are to show my pain in my eyes. The utter pain. The anguish. The agony. The betrayal. But you don't get it. So you don't see it that way. Not to get you out as a singular being, but one that sees that there are strange things being said by people like you.

You minimize my own survivorship, my past as a young person as a victim. A thing I must carry... forever... and then cast me as someone doing harm? Really? Are you serious?

I call you out saying you wouldn't do anything online, like speaking sexually with someone.. as you said: "I would never sexually interact with someone online unless I truly knew them in real life. That would be a silly thing to do in my opinion." NO ONE brought that up, until you did. We said you were being a creep about shit, and then you just: Kept. Adding. Shit.
You doubled down. Tripled down. Over and over. Who said you interact with someone like that... before you FUCKING POSTED YOUR IMAGE????? You posted it! You did. It's up there, scroll up. AND TELL ME THAT'S OKAY?

Unless you knew them in real life? Who? It... was a weird, out of context thing to say. Why bring it up? That's why the guilty conscious of a Freudian slip came up. Why even say it, if you're innocent then there would be no reason to draw it out so much. Why? You DRAW it out. And why am I still responding. Because it's weird behavior to see a post with an image of a scene/emo kid; imply there's a gf/bf dynamic... and say, "OH YEAH THAT'S FINE, THAT'S COOL."

NO! IT'S NOT.

You've edited quite a bit. We're reading it right now. You just add more and more. You say for "context," I say excuses. Because it really didn't look good on your part, did it? And you have to fill in blanks, not blanks I made, but blanks you made... that would make total strangers, including me, to feel weird about your presence.

I just want people to be safe. I just want people to know that there are good people out there. It's just peculiar when you have people making excuses. And dismissing concerns.

I suppose... I cannot reason with the unreasonable. I cannot reason with mitigations and excuses.

Drawing it out more and more. It was very scary and hurtful for what you've said.

It's too exhausting.

If you're NOT an abuser, pedo, what-have-you... then fine; Alright. Just don't argue like one. Just, I dunno... don't minimize my life? My story? It's just off-putting and suspicious. It's my take... that's it.

If you're innocent, then fine. I just want kids to be safe. And see this for what it is. Be aware. Be awake. Be in The Know.

When creepy pictures are generated, of very young looking people... People that looked like me when I was 12... and then someone says, "Look, it's my gf" & say the prompt was "gamer girl emo girlfriend" -- I mean, come on. And the emo, scene, goth, punk kids from the early 2000s... Were kids. Period. I know I was.

It's off-putting, upsetting; and inappropriate to have that stuff posted. And then you have people saying, "Oh no, it's fine. The image was fine. And the OP is totally cool." It's just W E I R D. Be them adult, other otherwise, it's sending the wrong message and it's perpetuation in a sea of possible kids, where mostly adult congregate; at least before apparently 'youtube'. -- Okay, and now what? Now they're here, they are here, young impressionable people here, and someone needs to say: this is not okay. Generating an image of underaged kids and saying they're their girlfriend... is wrong. It just is.

If there is any advice I can give, as a former CSA survivor... a person who's been through a lot...
Please: Underaged people: Talk to a trusted adult, talk to someone you know will be your savior, your advocate. No strangers! Don't even reach out to people on this website. N͟o͟ ͟o͟n͟e͟.͟

Some odd person? That tries to convince you to add them somewhere? Like discord, etc -- You run, run far away. Get away. Find someone with authority, who is on your side. Don't talk to weirdos. Report people who are being creepy.

Stay in touch with close relations, of people that are in your own personal life -- A parent, a guardian, a teacher, someone at the police station..... Just be safe, keep vigilance.

Do it for your life, for your safety. If you're going to be online, be aware of what is happening. If you see a weird image... say something to an admin, report it. If you can.

Don't tell anyone anything, your age, where you are; Nothing. You don't know who is reading your posts on dall-e, or anywhere. If you need to, call authorities if someone tries to convince you to give away info, if someone is trying to tell you to trust them implicitly... You tell someone. And if someone says they don't believe you... Many of us out here in the aether... somewhere, out there... we do believe you.

Your story is real. Your life is to be protected. Your mind to be preserved, your trust. If anyone breaks those things within you, they are going to get karma. Period.

If anyone out there tries to hurt you, you yell & YOU YELL LOUD, tell them "No!" And run to a trusted adult.

There are hotlines online to call, there are many. Google your local hotline for help if you are in a bad situation.

Be safe online. Be safe in real life.
Be safe.
That's all I can say.

I'll admit, I was getting annoyed and shouldn't have called you a bitch. You called me a fuckhead or something though so we are even. There was no limiting either.

and the way you pointed it out was pretty weird. as you seemed to say some bullshit out of no where instead of just correcting it

Not really. Stuff I added was related and was stuff used to support what I was arguing. You'll see I'm relatively arguing the same thing pretty much the whole time. You however did come in with your manipulation tactics and try to move goalposts.

This still isn't related.. I'm sorry if I sound like your abuser but I don't care if I do that much. I am not them and that isn't really related to whether the original post was pedophilic or whether they orgininal poster was a pedophile or not.

Okay

No, it's not. As we were not talking about your experiences. It says nothing about your points and it instead says stuff about your experiences. I wasn't trying to tamp-down anything. Your personal life experiences may add credibility for some things, but not we were arguing about in the first place.

I completely agree with you here. Something a lot of youtubers try to do but not enough

No goalpost was moved. My original intent with the fatherly relationship example was to try to get you to realize that not all relationships are inherently sexual, which is related to the topic at hand, considering you guys brought up pedophilia, which is sexual, and the original poster talked of a girlfriend relationship.

It doesn't sound like a weird admittance at all.. Saying I wouldn't do something isn't the same thing as saying I would. If you think that way, then I'd suggest changing it, because that's silly. I wasn't wrong in saying what I wanted to say, the same way you weren't and aren't. But for you to think that sounds like a weird admittance? That's reaching pretty far.

There wasn't a lot of twisting I did here. I understand they were examples, but there was not obfuscation when I replied to this section. I thought what I said there was clear enough

I didn't explicitly deny that you were a victim, nor did I ask you to go into detail. Don't make it seem like that's something I want you to do..

I don't know you. It's interesting that you can tell when someone twists and manipulates things though. Maybe you can see yourself doing it sometimes?

I understand you think this post was creepy and gross. I don't think it was that creepy, but we are different people with different life experiences. This isn't the core of it.

I'm sorry you feel this way but I'm not in agreement here

Oh I will. I'm not very interested in harming children or anybody for that matter. You do not need to beg me

understood

Children think differently from adults. Not uncommon, at least in my eyes, for children to do things an adult wouldn't consider the best move

I know what young looking means, but it doesn't necessarily mean that someone is underage just because they are young looking. Looking is not being. I think this is what I was saying with an expired milk example that you guys disregarded and claimed was moving a goalpost even though it really wasn't. I dont remember though

Good. Your screenshots of my edits weren't very relevant then because those edits changed nothing very major.

No, the reply I was mainly talking about there was very manipulative. That's really not all of what you were saying in that message

One of the posts above mine showed that they wanted to have the original poster executed by electric chair.
My first post is of some heavenly being descending from heaven. Do you really think I consider the original poster a heavenly being? My intent was to change the pace because everyone was putting a bunch of negative stuff. I found the stuff funny, but it's only funny for a little. That's why I wanted to change the pace. I dont care how you interpret my first post because I stand by everything else I have said about me not being a supporter of pedophilia and the original post not inherently being pedophilic.

I don't know what this is in reference too.. If you're talking about using status as a victim saying you want someone to on here to spy on my private life and essentially dox me then maybe you shouldve worded it differently. There wasn't any mention of a moderator there

Do you seriously think I'm a pedophile or something? Because of that post? Yes I think I'm innocent of stuff I did not do, such as supporting pedophilia, and being a pedophile. You said it's pedophilia
If you think what i was posted was weird or creepy or vile putrid grotesque then look above my first post.

idk what this was in reference to

You're right. I don't get it. If I scared you with what I said or with my images then maybe you shouldve said that I was scaring you. I might've changed my style instead of staying the same way the same time. "People like me." You do not know me or what I'm like. An online interaction usually doesn't provide as much insight into ones personality as it may seem. I have my ideas about you as a person and I imagine i'd be surprised at how different some truly are.

I'm completely fine with the police or anyone looking up the username evilpeanut1. I've used it for over a decade now and you won't find anything harmful. You can read through what I've said on here whenever you want and none of it will change. I dont backpedal and if I do go back on something I'll make sure I say sorry about it.
Next time, mention people in charge of the website first. This wasn't explicit in your message in reference

They can read the edits and you can post your screenshots of my edits if you'd like. I added one paragraph, I think, which was just adding more to an idea I already stated. Something about hindsight and relationships. If you know otherwise, then let me know the other huge edits that I did.

No, your message I was talking about when I was initially bringing up manipulation was very manipulative and off-topic. Less about what we were talking about and more about using experience to manipulate it felt like.
I have said I'm sorry for what's happened to you multiple times as well. I wont tell you I'm here for you because I'm not. I'm not the person that is here for you and I don't think you would ever want me to be.

I don't know what this was talking about but idk

The religion aspect shouldn't have been brought up. I understand that my first image religious links, but religion was never a focal point. I don't think that when I see the image, but we are not one and the same. Again, look at some of the photos above mine if you think mine was creepy too and below the original posters image.

I understand that you have past experiences with pedophilia, but we weren't talking about that. I am very sorry you had to go through that and I really don't wish to bring up any sort of traumatic memories.
Yes, I'm serious. The argument wasn't about your experiences with pedophilia. It was originally about thinking the original poster is a pedophile and you thinking I'm one as well as a pedophile sympathizer, all with lack of evidence. I admit, the relationship thing was not directly related at first, but it is something to take into consideration. I never attempted to justify a sexual relationship between and adult and child or a girlfriend boyfriend relationship, regardless of sexual or not, between an adult and child. In my mind, this would be called a pedophilic relationship or an adult manipulating a child. If you think I was trying to justify pedophilia here, then tell me where and I will try to clarify my thoughts.

Yes.. like you havent added stuff as well. It was just me thinking out loud. I brought it up and I wasn't really being much of a creep. This. Provides. Nothing. no more than this.
I don't know what image your referring to but me saying I wouldn't sexually interact with a child online doesn't really mean much to my first image. Nor does it mean I'm a pedophile or that I let something slip without knowing. It is me stating that I would not sexually interact with a child online, because I think it is silly. I'll add that I should've kept it to myself. Is that too much to add?

NO! IT'S NOT.

I would never think I'd have to elaborate on something like this. Unless I know them in real life obviously means someone I know in real life, not on the internet. The idea of a guilty conscious and a little slip is completely baseless. I could have three sexual partners that I know in real life that I would sexually interact with online, but if I didn't know them in real life I wouldn't sexually interact with them online. This is very simple to understand. to act like you with the capitalization, STOP TRYING TO MAKE THAT STATEMENT INTO SOMETHING IT'S NOT.

Yeah, I have edited some of my messages. No excuses involved. My edits are just fine, they only look bad when you attempt to make it look bad without evidence.. No blanks I made except for me pressing enter to make a new line, but feel free to post the screenshots to prove it. I might've made a few things shorter. Nothing I said has changed though and my main points i have not edited. I am not very fearful of you showing my true edits. Editing doesn't make me feel weird to someones presence. It's part of most writing processes

What is the point of all of this? an attempt to demean my credibility by saying everything i say is an excuse for pedophilia when it's not? You can reason with me. There have been things we've agreed on. It is hard for me to reason with a manipulator though.

I didn't argue like one, at least not in my eyes, and I wasn't acting very suspicious. I appreciate your view though

Yes, I'm innocent of pedophilia and supporting pedophilia. I'm glad you want kids to be safe, this is something I also like to see.

I mean come on? You looking like that when you were 12 doesn't matter to me much. There are people that above 12 and below 12 that look like that, come on.

I am trying my best to be an adult in my own way, a way that is obviously different from yours. You taking what I was saying in the wrong way isn't really my fault, and if it is because of the way I said something then you could ask me to elaborate or clarify. "underaged kids" we have no idea what the age of the AI generated person is, which does need to be taken into account, as well as the original posters age.

Once again, I'm sad to hear about the experiences you and the other posters have went through. It was never my intention to bring up anything traumatic for you in any way at all. I stand by what I was saying though, which wasn't in support of pedophilia, and if you think it was then I will try to get rid of that thought as best I can. I will also finish here and I'm glad that we could agree on like 1 thing. that being youtubers and their audiences. I wish you well