When will this be a mobile/computer app or something?

by Goblintheboblin - opened

Wouldn’t that fix the traffic if it just ran on your computer? I think? Idk honestly

even if software it prob will still have traffic as it will need to connect to servers unless you download the ENTIRE ai database. but even if it put you in a queue and you can do a few "requests" leave your computer software runnig and it will return it when its ready. would be better then refreshing the page 4000 times. (im yet to make ONE successful as even if i get past the initial traffic issue after 70 seconds it stops and turns back to traffic issue) - but if it will one day become an app or software you can download, it may help with some traffic if the software has availability to check/place you in a queue rather then people spamming the button over and over.

Technically, you can get this model running on your own hardware. You need to set up Docker and a couple other things but it is possible. The problem is that you would need an insane amount of processing power. This is why the traffic issues exist. It's not like google images, it is creating new information. Every time you hit the run button, it's using an incredible amount of processing power. People who have run it on their own machine like the person in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWpzLIa6v9E are running high performance workstation computers. The person in the video states he is running two RTX 3090 video cards. On a high end gaming computer (RTX 3080/i9) one image would take about a minute, people in the comments running on just a CPU were giving figures around 30 minutes.