Tips + A warning for frequent users

by flamango - opened

No hate towards anyone using the tab or new users, this is just a warning for everyone. A very popular roblox youtuber just made a video covering Dall-e Mini and I believe the website will be totally overwhelmed and traffic will be at all a time high.
For new users wondering why it won't work: If you get the "Too much traffic" error, just simply keep trying to press the "run" button. Also, try adding details in parenthesis to enhance your images. Objects work the best, while people are often creepy looking. You can make images in difference styles by using "in __ style" (ex: A duck painted in a surrealist style) You can also use "Made in blender" for a more 3D look to something. Adding light descriptors and " ambience" or "fog" can add interesting details to the images as well. Most importantly, have fun creating your images.
Also, many users do not like discussion tab spam, so try to keep related images under one post if you'd like to share. (This means instead of uploading 6 backrooms pictures with different characters into separate discussions, just make one discussion and upload all your images under that "Characters in the Backrooms"

Inb4 chaos

also, whats the link?

also, whats the link?

if you'd like to watch his video (and leave a like :] ) the link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOnDbCVK4C8

I hate YouTubers

Oh my lord i knew it would of been flamingo..

any other detailed tips?