Dire need of moderation system

by oim8 - opened

Right now this site really needs a community moderation system

I know this wasn't needed before since previously most users already knew how to behave and moderate themselves, but with DALL-E mini gaining huge popularity, this attracts so many new users with questionable intents submitting low quality posts and even baits

Before it exploded, most posts in the community tab were genuine questions and reports. Now it is filled with low quality posts of users submitting their prompts in individual threads which is spammy. Also I've seen one or two people intentionally baiting with troll posts often with offensive words

please enact this. and akso limit prompts per ip to once every 10 minutes so we can all abuse ai at an equal rate.
thank you dev purdesh alstreetshit

Yeah some kind of gallery would be cool or just make 1 discussion where people would post their stuff to avoid spam ?

an all encompassing Gallery would be nice yea. but really we need a limiter for individuals using the ai, once every ten minutes or so would make it accessible to even the most marginilized trans youth

There is no coming back from this,the place is too far gone.

It is an informative experience to watch a marvel of engineering tool used by a flood of bitter children

I don’t even know how to post

I like the chaos. Reminds me of the internet

since this community page is technically mostly aimed at reporting issues, you know judging by the fact that you also see commit info show up in here, I would rather there be less chaos here

I'd love to but I need to be paid. I saw the job listings on here too and saw they seem to only be for people who have 100k plus in debt for university degrees, like engineers. Are there any jobs in AI for lifelong curious and creative people who never had a chance to get a university degree because of finances?

I don’t even know how to post

Scroll to the bottomish of the page right under where you find the oldest thread. Yeah Id have moved it to the top not at the bottom but that's just me jussayin.probably why there's not a lot of posts no one can find it

I absolutely support the idea of moderators ASAP but also.. There should be a way to donate towards running costs and keeping this amazing meme fountain open and available to all 😀
At least it could help with "Too much traffic"..

image.png

please enact this. and akso limit prompts per ip to once every 10 minutes so we can all abuse ai at an equal rate.

Yes, I completely agree TheGame

Most if not all modern browsers are capable of tracking your IP, so it would be quite easy to limit each individual IP to a 10 minute cooldown. However this would most likely require Mr. Dayma to create his own website, which I'm uncertain if he is experienced in. He's such a small individual creator, I don't think he ever expected to get the glow up he got recently.

Oh well, I guess all we can really do is complain.

Yes, I completely agree TheGame

Most if not all modern browsers are capable of tracking your IP, so it would be quite easy to limit each individual IP to a 10 minute cooldown. However this would most likely require Mr. Dayma to create his own website, which I'm uncertain if he is experienced in. He's such a small individual creator, I don't think he ever expected to get the glow up he got recently.

Oh well, I guess all we can really do is complain.