7 months of improvement time comparison

by trumpet - opened

craiyon_104748_rupaul__8k__talented_artist__trending_on_artstation__close_up__attention_to_detail__r.png
7 months ago

craiyon_115325_rupaul__8k__talented_artist__trending_on_artstation__close_up__attention_to_detail__r.png
now

which is better?

hello drop it on the new craiyon discord you have a place for the old and new craiyon

cant open discord cause i do all this stuff at school

Thank you for sharing this information and your experience!

lets see here, i'm going to try this again after almost 2 years when the ai revolution started (with dalle mini democratizing ai image generation in june of 22'), i'm going to use the exact same prompt i did in around september of 22', in the year of our lord two thousand and twenty four: alright, so i have done it, and the results after almost 2 years, are uhh, well lets see, i'm gonna try the exact prompt on the dalle mini, (prolly the oldest one i can find from 2022, and we will compare the results.
craiyon_085723_rupaul__8k__talented_artist__trending_on_artstation__close_up__attention_to_detail__realist.png

dallemini_2024-2-20_9-1-48.png

soooo, if i am correct, this is nearly 2 years of AI progress, i mean in AI 2 years is like 50 years, so i'm surprised the quality was the only thing that was improved upon, you know? but you have to respect it though, since we had to start somewhere; which is why i think that this ai service in particular has done its job already, by legitimately democratizing the generation and publicity of (generative) A.I to the next level; although this service in particular has fallen behind in its capabilities compared to other ai image generation models, it still served a key purpose in the grand scheme of things.