Lyrics of "The Riddle" (many mysterious pictures!)

by AerialTheShamen - opened

I tried to visualize the mysterious esoteric songtext of "The Riddle" by Nik Kershaw. The results are bizarre.

https://www.songtexte.com/songtext/nik-kershaw/the-riddle-23d5ac1f.html

When I fed Craiyon the whole text, I get isometric RPG gaming stuff.

craiyon_073537_I_got_two_strong_arms_Blessings_of_Babylon_Time_to_carry_on_and_try_For_sins_and_fals.jpg

craiyon_073735_I_got_two_strong_arms_Blessings_of_Babylon_Time_to_carry_on_and_try_For_sins_and_fals.jpg

TheRiddle12.jpg

This is the hole in the ground.

So let's ask for individual parts of the song.

craiyon_074040_I_got_two_strong_armsBlessings_of_BabylonTime_to_carry_on_and_tryFor_sins_and_false_a.jpg

Here it focusses on "I got two strong arms", resulting in eerie bodybuilder guys, some with child. (Does AI associate Babylon with baby?)

TheRiddle20.jpg

before and after doping means growing a pig nose!?
💪=🐽

TheRiddle26.jpg

craiyon_074321_I_got_two_strong_armsBlessings_of_BabylonTime_to_carry_on_and_tryFor_sins_and_false_a.jpg

TheRiddle30.jpg

TheRiddle35.jpg

The refrain with tree by the river and the wise man results in nice B/W drawings with trees and uncanny mans.

craiyon_074642_Near_a_tree_by_a_riverThere_s_a_hole_in_the_groundWhere_an_old_man_of_AranGoes_around.jpg

TheRiddle38.jpg
TheRiddle41.jpg
TheRiddle42.jpg
TheRiddle43.jpg

craiyon_075015_Near_a_tree_by_a_riverThere_s_a_hole_in_the_groundWhere_an_old_man_of_AranGoes_around.jpg

TheRiddle46.jpg

The lightning texture on this tree looks strange.

TheRiddle47.jpg
TheRiddle49.jpg
TheRiddle50.jpg

So let's try it as oil paintings...

craiyon_075318_oil_painting_with_topic__Near_a_tree_by_a_river_There_s_a_hole_in_the_ground_Where_an.jpg

TheRiddle56.jpg
TheRiddle60.jpg

The next part with night and fighting leads again to gaming pictures.

craiyon_075622_I_got_plans_for_usNights_in_the_sculleryAnd_days_instead_of_meI_only_know_what_to_dis.jpg

The part with valentine, song and gasoline does more interesting things, including rockbands and anime style (inspired by Gorillaz?).

craiyon_075947_It_s_not_me_you_seePieces_of_valentineAnd_just_a_song_of_mineTo_keep_from_burning_his.jpg

craiyon_080226_It_s_not_me_you_seePieces_of_valentineAnd_just_a_song_of_mineTo_keep_from_burning_his.jpg

TheRiddle73.jpg

valentine...

TheRiddle81.jpg

seasons of gasoline...

TheRiddle87.jpg

...and gold.

TheRiddle82.jpg

TheRiddle83.jpg

TheRiddle88.jpg

The part with "time to kill" surprisingly depicts no gaming but focusses on the blackbird & bluebird and musicians.

craiyon_080507_I_got_time_to_killSly_looks_in_corridorsWithout_a_plan_of_yoursA_blackbird_sings_on_b.jpg

TheRiddle93.jpg

craiyon_080750_I_got_time_to_killSly_looks_in_corridorsWithout_a_plan_of_yoursA_blackbird_sings_on_b.jpg

TheRiddle108.jpg

TheRiddle103.jpg

...and a scary tattoo.

TheRiddle105.jpg

I love that song by Nik Kershaw

Some crazy results there , couple really good ones too. I have noticed with long text searches , if you begin with the thing your looking for , but also have a particular "sub thing" in the middle it completely disregards your initial searches in favor of the sub thing.