comment requests

by CAT2 - opened

I would like to create craiyon art for anyone who asks comment requests, include a subject or three (up to three not including the background objects), background and corresponding objects up to five, color scheme, art syle or styles, the feeling of the drawing like warm and cozy of unnerving and disturbing. be creative, I might not be able to get to everyone but it depends on how many people comment.

What kind of stuff can you do with this?
Steampunk objects
Medieval tapestries
Preposterous things painted by Hieronymus Bosch, Thomas Kincade, or Bob Ross
I like the "black silver caramel" color scheme based on this Columbia 300 bowling ball:
whiteDot-BlackSilverCaramel.jpg
It works out well for acrylic pours and black holes: Sagittarius A* black hole with accretion disc made of acrylic pour black silver caramel
craiyon_000842_Sagittarius_A__black_hole_with_accretion_disc_made_of_acrylic_pour_black_silver_caram.png

i can do a lot but without a main subject its a little difficult this is a surreal drawing of a steampunk city on a tapestry drawn by the artists mentioned with a modified version of the color scheme (which didn't help much but its still better)

craiyon_124640_perfect_high_detail_steampunk_city_on_a_medieval_tapestry__painted_by_Hieronymus_Bosc.png

Those were all separate ideas, not necessarily things to include all in one go.

I found this strange it cleanly divided the paintings.