misinformation and lies on your site

by deleted - opened

i was playing with the site for the first time and found a highly offensive ad playing over and over , spreading misinformation.. the ad said “Biden supports racism” and was explaining how liberals are rascist against Asians .. what a horrible and dishonest ad … why do you support this on your site? for money?? ridiculous

this ad was playing over and over on this site .. was there something that confused you in what i said? i have never seen this type of ad anywhere only on your site .. why?

469666C8-6105-4FC6-A349-6D40B96F543C.png

stop supporting this type of crap shame on you

deleted

i just thought the site owners would like to know .. its a bit distracting from the cool tech on the site (you have to set ad settings so that you’re not contributing to this it is not difficult and those settings have been around for many years). Anyway, we have to speak out when we see this crap spread through websites in this way .. Again, I have never seen an ad like this anywhere except on this site

deleted

(gives a sort of amateur/1996 feel to the site - level up people allowing this is not professional)

Noted! Thanks for the info!

I'm pretty sure that's a YouTube ad. If you are watching a lot of political videos those kind of ads will come up.